24 : TRUTH COME OUT SOON

The next day when Jisung spotted Minho, he looked strangely fine. Unlike how Jisung imagined he'd look. Minho looked better than ever, actually. He still had a smile on his face, and he laughed at whatever joke people said to him, he looked so...better than he was before. Jisung didn't know if it was just him seeing things but Minho looked as if he were glowing. Better than he first saw him, what the hell happened? 

Jisung was broken out of his thoughts when he hears Hyunjin speak beside him, both watching Minho. Hyunjin stared in disgust while Jisung stared in confusion and awe. "I know...Hideous, right?" Hyunjin commented. 

Jisung shook his head, eyes never leaving Minho who talked with a group of girls from afar. "Not...really...Just a bit surprised," Jisung averted his gaze from the popular boy and looked at Hyunjin. "Did he look different to you yesterday?" Jisung asked, starting to walk away. Hyunjin followed as he didn't want to walk with his best friend as he knew he would drag attention.

"Kinda...He was acting a bit...cold. Yesterday after we finished filming. He was so annoying! You know?! Like, what the fuck did I do to you? But then...when we met up in the morning, he was just more cheery. It gave me goosebumps." Hyunjin said, shuddering dramatically. 

Jisung listened, carefully. "Really?" 

"Yeah! It was so weird! It was like he covered up whatever he was feeling yesterday. Don't know what happened but I think it's still stuck inside his head..." Strangely, Hyunjin started to get more serious than before, no longer joking. "Hey," Hyunjin called out, his voice filled with worried now. Jisung glanced at him, puzzled. "I don't know if I should tell you this but...Minho...Minho has this thing...where he sometimes shuts out people just because of some thought...Nothing happened yesterday between you two, right...?" 

The way he says it makes Jisung flinch and feel nervous. Jisung hesitates to say the truth. "Er...He...Yesterday he...He got mad at me...?" Jisung admitted, voice hushed. 

Hyunjin's eyes widen, he covered his mouth followed with a gasp. "He got mad at you...? Are you sure he was mad at you and not with someone else that had something to do with you?" 

Jisung gulped. "I...I told him I was going to go see a movie with Juwon and I think that got him upset.." 

Hyunjin made a frustrated groaning noise as he face palmed his forehead. "Jisung!!" Hyunjin called out, clearly frustrated. 

"Whaat??" Jisung shrieked. 

"Why did you say that??" 

"I—I don't know...It just slipped out. I was too focused on my head and I just said the truth without giving it much thought! I didn't know Minho hated Juwon that much.." Jisung explained, nervously. 

Hyunjin sighed, "you should've came to me first!" 

"He came to me first so what was I supposed to do?! Runaway??"