20 : ACCIDENTALLY JEALOUS

yo...i was originally supposed to do like 20 chps for this book but....looks like there's a bit of a change...there's not much ppl reading this but i'll just continue publishing more. thank u sm for those of you who have been reading this story so far!! i appreciate it a lot

 thank u sm for those of you who have been reading this story so far!! i appreciate it a lot♡

When they get to the mall, they all immediately go to the vending machines to grab some water

When they get to the mall, they all immediately go to the vending machines to grab some water. None of them had brought any water and by the time they arrived they were exhausted, and now they still need to walk around to find the things each one wishes to buy. It was 5:30 pm, they had left school at 4:12 due to Felix needing to take care somethings in the student council. 

Minho had now moved closer to Enjoo, seeing that he hasn't gotten close to her in the entire way to the mall. He had been talking—or arguing with Jisung the entire time, he doesn't want to admit it but the conversation was indeed fun and thrilling. Somehow he himself got too excited to talk and he found himself interrupting Jisung every time he tried to prove his point. It was too fun not to smile about it. But now Minho needs to collect himself and be more with his crush, not his friend. 

Minho looked around as he stood beside Enjoo, wondering if anyone was watching him. Enjoo notices, she turns around to face Minho. "Hi, Minho-oppa!" She cheerfully says. 

Minho smiles, his heart makes a flutter. "Hello, Enjoo." He flashes her one of his charming smiles. 

Enjoo blushes and looks away. Hyunjin tries not to scowl and walks away to approach the others, not wanting to see his best friend's attempt to flirt with the girl he most likely doesn't like. Hyunjin already has a feeling Minho doesn't actually like-like Enjoo, after the confession yesterday at the night before going to bed Hyunjin observed all the times his best friend was around the other boy. Minho did get flustered, and his features were more brought with light, and his eyes...his eyes spoke for themselves. Hyunjin has never seen that look on his best friend before. 

Today, Hyunjin has decided to prove Minho his true feelings for Jisung are real. He's gonna try to get close to Jisung to make Minho accidentally jealous. Or, aware of his feelings. Hyunjin doesn't know if this a good thing to do to his friend, or if it'll make this worst but, let's just see how it goes.