14 : NEW PLACE

Jisung is walking with Seungmin and Felix to their club room when Jeongin appoarches them

Jisung is walking with Seungmin and Felix to their club room when Jeongin appoarches them. "Hey," he says. Seungmin's eye's lit up, he walks closer to Jeongin.

"Hi," Seungmin greets.

Jeongin moves his head away, noticing how close Seungmin was. "I saw you guys walking to the club room and I thought I'd join."

Seungmin gasps. "I thought you didn't like it when you had company!"

"I don't like your company," Jeongin teases.

"Really? But yesterday we—"

"We should get going, right?" Jeongin quickly interrupts, glancing back at Jisung and Felix. Both of them nod only once in a rapid motion, scared at the sudden death glare Jeongin showed. The four of them walk to the club room, Seungmin follows Jeongin like a puppy and Jisung and Felix notice. They eye each other, and realize that their friend has grown interest into the younger. Jisung grins when he knows Felix understands what his eyes were trying to say. Somehow they're able to say words without needing to speak, it's probably, most likely because they're really close.

When they enter the room Minho's group is already there, waiting. Minho smiles when he sees Jisung walk in. "We could've walked with you guys if you were all going to come together," Minho says.

No one says anything for a moment before Jisung decides to respond. He figures no one will actually respond anything back because it's Lee Minho who they're going to respond to. They don't want to respond anything that'll hurt his feelings. Or worse, make him hate them. Jisung is the only who's actually able to disagree with Minho without worrying about his reaction. And Minho is looking forward to that.

"We didn't want to drag any attention," Jisung replies, dropping his bag on the floor. "And, everyone will decide to join our club only because you're in it. Do they know?" Jisung adds.

"Know what?" Minho provokes.

Jisung sighs, "that you're in this club."

"Nope. I don't think so."