18 : BEST FRIEND'S ADVICE

Minho isn't all affected by the news of Jisung being into boys too

Minho isn't all affected by the news of Jisung being into boys too. He's more concern about himself, what if...What if he ends up liking Jisung? He himself doesn't know if these feelings of his are still friendship side, because why does his heart pound even faster when he's with Jisung?

Minho is confused as to what he's going to do now. What if he finds out these feelings are more than just friendship? What if he actually does like Jisung? What should he do then? What would happen to his image? To Enjoo and him? Since when did he last feel his heart pound faster with Enjoo? Fuck, he can't remember.

When did he meet Jisung? 3 months ago? Is that even possible?

Minho is too clouded by his thoughts to realize Felix calling him. That is until Felix takes out his microphone and shouts to get Minho's attention. "LEE MINHO!" Everyone flinches and winces, some covering their ears while Seungmin gives Felix a death stare.

"What?!" Minho finally replies, but his eyes catch Jisung's and he feels his heart make that weird feeling of happiness. When their eyes meet Minho immediately looks away to see Enjoo right in front of him. She's so close, but why doesn't his heart pound?

Enjoo is smiling prettily at Minho, and he finds it adorable, but his heart isn't pounding fast.

Minho decides to look at Felix who sits on the chair where he can focus on the scene play out while Hyunjin has the camera in his hands. "Alright, we're gonna start now. And when I yell out action Enjoo will start acting, alright?" Felix announces. Minho nods and averts his gaze, staring back at Enjoo and trying to remember the lines of the script.

Felix begins to count down to 1 and then he yells out "ACTION!" And Enjoo puts on her acting face, Minho does as well.

"Oppa, why don't you and Seoyun get along?" Enjoo says.

Minho makes a face, pretending to think. "Hmm, well, it's not like I hate him...We're just different." Minho shrugs, and they begin to walk as Hyunjin walks backwards as he films them. None of them make eye contact with the camera, just staring into one another's eyes.

Minho stares deeply into Enjoo, expecting to feel his heartbeat increase but nothing comes. "Oppa, why don't you tell me about your childhood?"

"If I did, it'll just ruin everything."