26: WAKING UP WITH HIM

It felt weird

It felt weird. Jisung felt weird. He's never had one of his crushes come to his house before, yet here was the popular handsome Minho looking through his room as if it were a museum.

Jisung felt awkward and excited. He didn't feel so nervous since his mother wasn't home yet so that meant she was probably gonna come home late, which also meant he wouldn't have to introduce Minho to her. It left Jisung with a ease mind.

Nothing to worry about then.

Or so he thought. But then he suddenly remembered why Minho was here and the thought of sleeping flashed through his mind.

Shit! Jisung panicked.

He looked at his bed and somehow it felt much more smaller than the last time he saw it. Where would Minho sleep?

Jisung's face flushed from the thought of having to share the same bed together. Surely, they wouldn't have to, right?

"So...where can I get those warm clothes?" Minho's voice snaps Jisung away from his mind and he slightly jumps, even more embarrassed as he realized what he just thought of while having the boy himself here.

"Oh..Right," Jisung mumbled, he slowly walked over his wardrobe and grabbed a pair of clothes that were already set organized in the back of his wardrobe, as they were clothes his mother had given him but only to have gotten the wrong size. Jisung never used them, and he also didn't want to throw them out knowing they were a gift from his mom. So with that he left them to the side in hopes one day in the future he'll be able to wear them. 

"Here you go," Jisung says as he hands the clothes to the older.

Minho grabs them, and he mumbles out a small thank you before Jisung is telling him where the bathroom is at. Minho walks out his bedroom and to the directions Jisung had given him.

While Minho takes a shower, Jisung began to organize the place, making space where Minho would be sleeping because of course they are not gonna sleep in the same bed knowing what that'll do to his heart. Only make things difficult and harder for Jisung.