08 : NEW INCOMER WITH AN ATTITUDE

It's been weeks since Jisung and Minho have agreed to have a "fresh start

It's been weeks since Jisung and Minho have agreed to have a "fresh start." It's going...well, I'd like to say... Minho is fond of Jisung. But Jisung...is still the hot-headed Jisung. He doesn't hate Minho. He just envys him. You know? Who wouldn't envy Lee Minho? I cerintly would. He has a perfect body, stunning visuals, a beautiful voice, knows how to play sports, is easy to talk to, everyone loves him, and—...well, you get the point. 

The clubs room is finished with its cleaning, they all couldn't wait to start on their project. They finished it after a month. So, basically Jisung and Minho have been "friends" for over a month now. And by "friends" I mean, they could still play the enemies card. 

"Hey, Hannie." Minho greets Jisung in their last class. Which is actually the only class they have together. 

"I thought I told you not to call me that?" Jisung shoots back. He sits on his chair in the back, Minho takes a set in front of him. 

"Well, that wouldn't be so fun would it?" Minho said, a smug smile placed on his lips. Jisung rolls his eyes but doesn't say anything else. "So? What's up with the film club? Are we finally gonna do our project?" Minho asks, curious and anxious, all that cleaning really bored him. 

Jisung looks at him. "Seungmin and Felix are still working on the plot." 

"I can't wait any longer." Minho comments, his voice sounding desperately, that his knees also jump and down over the desk, Jisung notices. 

"You're gonna have to stick your balls up, then." Jisung teases, not looking him the eye as he draws a cartoon character on his paper. 

Minho stopped his movements, looking at Jisung's head. "What?" 

Jisung finally looks at him, not moving his head or position. He stays slumped with head glued on the desk as he draws. "I'm only kidding. Don't take it too serious, ladykiller." 

Minho scoffs, "okay, now you're confusing me. 'Ladykiller'? What's that supposed to mean?" Minho questions, highly interested in this new conversation they are having today. It's a mystery how much interesting his conversations get with Jisung. He doesn't know how Jisung does it but it's entertaining and new and most of all, fun

Jisung sighs, "it means, you kill ladies with your looks. You ladykiller." Jisung only explains half of the right definition, he likes teasing the innocent Minho who hardly knows anything that's trendy or new, it's enjoyable to poke at Minho, but Minho is either too cocky to answer a real question or just super dumb. 

"I must be a handsome murder, huh?" Minho grins. 

"That wasn't a compliment." 

"I'll take it as a compliment."

"I never said it was!" Jisung almost yells out but the teacher comes in. Everyone's attention turns, but not Minho's. Minho keeps his attention on Jisung, his grin only growing wider at him. Minho gives Jisung his famous wink, and when Minho turns himself around Jisung makes a disgusting face. Though his heart is saying something else. 

What is wrong with that idiot!? Jisung asks himself, horrified. 

🎬🎬🎬

Seungmin is sitting on a library table, waiting for a certain someone. And when I mean "certain someone" I mean his student. Well, not 100 percent his student but he tutors the other. He can be a little arrogant but it's mostly because Seungmin likes to tease him. Seungmin recently started tutoring him not long after school started. They only see each other every Wednesdays, but sometimes Seungmin wishes it wasn't just for this.  

"Hey, loser." The younger greets, annoyed, dumping down his bag on the floor. 

Seungmin looks at the younger, already his knowing look on his face. "I'm not a loser. Unlike you I'm in a club. And I have friends." Seungmin retorts, not giving it much thought. Seungmin closes his eyes whilst crossing his arms in front of his chest. 

The younger slaps his arm. "I do have friends."

"And who are they? Your mother's friends?" Seungmin grins, liking the way he's winning this already. 

"Will you just shut up and help me with these?! I'm only here because my mother worries about my grades. And if it weren't for you, I'd skipped by now but I know she'll text you asking if I attended or not. And you, you lousy asshole will genuinely tell her the truth." The younger spats. 

"Isn't that what people like? Genuine people? I know for a fact you aren't genuine, Jeongin." Seungmin watches as the younger takes out his textbooks and other things he needs for homework. 

"You talk too much, you know that?" Jeongin grumbled, despite his tone he's trying his best not show his smile. They're loving this too much. The library is filled with little bit of people, some group of first years are snickering in the back and some are actually looking for something genuine to study for. Like what Seungming said, genuine people

Seungmin clears his throat when Jeongin is done taking out his things. "Alright, time to get down to business." Seungming cracks his fingers when Jeongin slides the textbook in front of him. And they both go down in business, or in other words, "classwork."

🎬🎬🎬

Seungmin stares deep into Jeongin's face, finding the opportunity to do it while the other is busy working on a question. Jeongin feels his gazed and glances over at him, "why are you staring?" Jeongin questions, hoping he doesn't sound as curious as he is. 

Seungmin doesn't hesitate to answer. "I'm staring because I think you'd be a good person for a character on our film. We're one character short. Why don't you pass by?" Seungmin asks, somehow confident Jeongin would join. 

Jeongin stares for a long moment, before realizing Seungmin is still waiting for an answer. "Um, no thanks. I'm already busy doing this. My schedules already tight." Jeongin declares, looking back at the textbook. 

"And what do you do all day then? Play video games?" Seungmin began, finding Jeongin's excuses very highly mortified. 

"No. I actually have other things to do." Jeongin lies, avoiding eye contact. 

"And that is...?" 

Jeongin finally snaps, "I thought tutoring meant teaching?! Not nagging." 

Seungmin clicks his tongue, holding back the comeback that's threatening to spill from his mouth but he keeps it to himself. Not wanting to annoy the younger to leave early because of his fault. Seungmin lets the situation go.