22 : HE'S AN ASSHOLE

Jisung's features widen and he's smiling more than he should be right now

Jisung's features widen and he's smiling more than he should be right now. Unlike his reaction to the sudden presence of Juwon, Minho feels disturbed, and irked. Every negative emotion you can think of is how Minho feels at the moment. His face is scrunched up in disgust and annoyance.

"I'm sorry, but who the hell are you?" Jeongin breaks the tension, rudely pointing a finger at the stranger.

Jisung pops up from the side and stands in front of Juwon. "Hey!" Jisung calls out, or exhales excitedly.

"Hey, you," Juwon smiles, and it kills Minho. Not in a good way, no it literally kills him. Like a bad kill, you know?

"What are you doing here?" Jisung questions, trying to hold back his excitement.

Juwon shrugs, "I was out and then I saw you and your friends."

"Oh...right! Um," Jisung turns around to face his friends, "uh, this is Juwon, a somewhat friend of mine." Jisung introduces.

"Somewhat friend?" Juwon wonders, taking a step closer to Jisung, standing ever so closely behind him. Jisung tries not to melt into his presence. Minho tries not to gag.

"Well, we hardly hang out and I've only seen you like, two times?" Jisung implies, and he turns around to see Juwon. Juwon squints his eyes, debating to say something back and as doing so he stares into Jisung, both not realizing the tense air between them was hinting something to the other boys and girl.

Seungmin chuckles dryly and he shakes Jisung's arm. "Alright, good to know your new buddy friend, Jisung but right now we're worrying about how we're gonna get the hell out of here."

"Oh, you guys don't have a car or what?" Juwon asks.

"No. We walked as you can guess." Seungmin deadpans.

Juwon gives Seungmin an offened expression before he says, "oh...Well I have a car."

"Really??" Seungmin beams, completely forgetting how he's supposed to hate the new incomer.