04 : NOT ALWAYS THE SAME

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE !

Minho grabs Jisung's waist when coming down

Minho grabs Jisung's waist when coming down. They both now stand on top of the desk, too close that Jisung has to put his hands on Minho's chest. 

"Sorry," Jisung mumbles embarrassedly, avoiding eye contact. 

Minho smiles at his reaction, his hands tightening around his waist. "It's okay," he whispers back. Jisung almost chokes on his own saliva but gulps it down. He nods before removing his hands from Minho's chest, and getting off the table. 

Felix sees the whole thing, well you can say everyone sees the whole thing. Jisung walks away towards his friends, head down. Minho watches him walk away, with a small smug face. Suddenly he remembers he's not supposed to flirt with anyone who isn't Enjoo. He looks at where Enjoo is standing, she's close to Hyunjin. 

She looks confused, eyes squinting and brows furrowed. Hyunjin only smirks at him, knowing what his best friend was doing. Minho scratches the back of his head before getting off the desk and walking back to his friends. 

"Enjoyed that?" Hyunjin teases. 

"Shut up." Minho hisses, annoyed. 

Enjoo stayed quiet, debating whether she should say anything. I thought he liked me? She stayed quiet. 

Felix nudges Jisung's shoulder, making a 'woo' in the process. Jisung rolls his eyes, "Don't even think about it," he grumbles. 

Felix cracks a smile, "what if I already thought about it?" 

"Can we just focus?" Jisung says desperately. 

Felix nods, "alright. But I'm not letting this discussion go," he warns. Jisung doesn't say anything else as he focuses on cleaning out the shelves. 

🎬🎬🎬

"Alright, that's all for today. We'll continue tomorrow. Get some rest." Felix calls out, clapping his hands. Everyone stops and sighs out of relief. 

"Finally." Seungmin groans, grabbing his bag from the floor. 

"Min, we only worked for like—two hours?" Jisung states.