02 : TWO BOYS & ONE GIRL

HOPE U R ALL DOING OKAY! TY FOR DECIDING TO CONTINUE READING THIS FIC <3

Lee Minho likes a girl who his best friend also likes

Lee Minho likes a girl who his best friend also likes. You could say it's a love triangle, not really the best, but it is what it is. Minho and Hyunjin have been friends since he was born, Hyunjin's mother had him a few months later. Their mothers have known each other when they were in their teenage years, which came to them. I guess it's the bond the "Lee's and Hwang's" have. He couldn't ask for someone better to have close to him. Hyunjin may be a little quiet and nerdy but Minho knows right as hell he can be stubborn. And it's not something he hates, he's actually glad he at least has some type of motivation that keeps him fighting. Or else he'd just be a whining crybaby, who doesn't care if he accomplishes his dreams or not. Minho wouldn't like that. 

Hyunjin doesn't have to have standards to be with him. It'd just piss Minho off if Hyunjin could never do something for himself. Minho knows that's not Hyunjin, but really, if he ever came to that, Minho wouldn't know what he'll do. 

Today is the first day back to school. Which he's not too glad about. Over Summer break Hyunjin and he hung out with Eunjoo, the girl they both like. She's not playing with their feelings or anything. She's taking care not to play with them. She's a kind girl. But I think she's ruining Hyunjin and Minho's friendship. 

Minho is picking up Hyunjin and Eunjoo to get to school. He finally brought his own car with his own money, which is really an accomplishment due to how little time passed. He somehow got lucky with wealthy parents. He could brag and all but he'll never show off to people who need the money, he tries his best to help them back. He's not popular because he's a bully and people get scared of him, he actually makes sure to keep his manners. He has fangirls and fanboys, which is really surprising. Hyunjin doesn't like it though, says he should take care of him more rather than pleasing others. He may have a point and Minho should listen to him but it's really fun to get all the attention. Minho doesn't hate attention, and he doesn't need it to keep himself feeling confident. He's confident either way handsome or not. 

"Hey, Minho," Hyunjin greets as he climbs in the car. Minho gives him one of his smiles when Hyunjin looks at him.

"Good morning, Jinnie." Minho greeted back, staring at him.