19 : HE IS NOT AVOIDING HIM

The next day after school instead of going to the club they all met at the front of the school grounds

The next day after school instead of going to the club they all met at the front of the school grounds. Jisung with his friends only that Changbin had joined them because Felix and him were originally gonna go on a date but changed the schedule due to the sudden events. Felix didn't want to miss any more hangouts with the crew and Changbin didn't mind coming along.

This time Seungmin and Jisung were left to walk in the back as they watched their friend painfully flirting with his boyfriend. Seungmin and Jisung had met Changbin before, but they've never hanged out because Felix liked to be by his boyfriend's side most of the time. Honestly, they both think it would've been better if Felix and Changbin hadn't come along. The view of them flirting is hurting their eyes.

Jisung holds onto Seungmin's shoulder, clinging onto to it like a kola. "It sucks we're stuck with them," Jisung murmurs.

"Yup, watching one of my greatest friends flirt with their boyfriend isn't embarrassing at all."

"Honestly, don't they think they should do this in private?" Jisung whispers. Both of them staring hard at the couple in front of them.

"It's our fault Felix became too much of a fanboy over Changbin's muscles. Now he really can't stop looking or t-touching them. Ew, I can't look." Seungmin closes his eyes as Felix is about to grasp onto his boyfriend's muscles, Changbin smirking in the end. Jisung was too late to close his eyes, and he wonders if he should go wash his eyes after this.

Jisung is saved when he sees Minho and his friends, Jeongin awkwardly standing beside them. Probably feeling out of place due to the attention he's seeking just because of standing beside them. Seungmin spots Jeongin and slips his arm away from Jisung, running to stand beside the younger.

"You saved my eyes!" Seungmin beams.

Jeongin only gives a peachy expression and gently pats Seungmin's head. Jisung's eyebrows raised at the gesture, and he makes his way to Minho who he hasn't seen at all day. It's weird, usually he'd be everywhere Jisung looked. But he wasn't in PE class nor the one they shared. Jisung tried not to overthink about it, but how can he not overthink about it right now? He literally just confess he likes boys to the most popular boy at school. What if Minho's reaction wasn't genuine? What if he thinks Jisung is weird and disgusting?