21 : DID HIS PLAN WORK OR NOT?

sort chp again sorry!!! 

"So we're back," Felix had said first, as they all sat on a table (well, they needed to stack another table beside it because they all didn't fit in one)

"What did you guys buy?" Seungmin asked, curious. 

Felix smiled. "I got a plushie!" Felix squealed. 

"I bought it," Changbin said, proudly. Felix pulled out a big pink pig that was fluffy and half the size of a pillow. 

"Isn't it cute?!" Felix hugged it tightly in his arms. 

Jeongin, who was sitting beside him smiled forcefully and said, "very." 

Everyone else stayed quiet as they didn't know what to say to the couple. "What did you buy, Minho-sunbae?" Seungmin acknowledged, everyone turning their attention to the oldest. 

Minho awkwardly looked around, not quiet expecting the sudden attention. "I didn't buy anything," Minho chuckled, lowering his head, embarrassed. 

Hyunjin, who was sitting across from him beside Jisung awed in a sad tone. "Well, that sucks," Hyunjin commented, and then he turned to look at Jisung, smiling. "Let's just show everyone what they've been waiting for." It wasn't a lie, what Hyunjin had said, everyone had been waiting to see what they had bought, observing all the bags the two carried. Jisung was a bit embarrassed but settled it down once they had all took a seat. 

Minho watched Jisung, going quiet, and suddenly feeling small. 

"We're not gonna take out all the things we bought but let's just say...we went all out. Like— you do not understand. We went to that mature store we had passed and it was just—wow. Ji—" Hyunjin was immediately cut off by the brunette, as Jisung clasped a hand over his mouth, cheeks slightly pink. But all of them already had an idea what Hyunjin was about to say, so they all looked away flustered, even Minho had to turn around to not get the wrong idea. But it was exactly the wrong idea

"A-anyway..." Jisung gave Hyunjin a death glare and then turned around to face the others, recollecting himself. "We didn't buy anything from that store, we just went to see the...the stuff they had...so yeah. Um...We—I mean I bought some clothes and some anime things to put on my room..And—and some clothes! Hyunjin-hyung bought everything with his allowance...So that's why we went all out...!" Jisung finished off, settling down his nerves.