15 : TOO CLOSE

if u guys didn't know this story is actually inspired by skz "mixtape on track" and "b me" !! don't know if that makes any sense w this plot...but smth like that 

but smth like that 

Jisung has become closer to Minho, which is fun and annoying all at once

Jisung has become closer to Minho, which is fun and annoying all at once. Talking about one another's favorite hobbies, being chased around by Minho's fangirls, hiding from Minho, yelling at each other but then apologizing, it's all just so chaotic. This is Jisung's first time ever having a friendship like this. It's fun, too fun that sometimes he can't help but to blush whenever they get too close. He blames his heart because it hasn't had someone this close in a long time. Maybe he should get a crush, so he won't have to worry about falling in love with Minho. Yeah, maybe that's what he needs. 

Minho's news seems to have died down after saying he'll never say anything else about her. But some people still walk up to him and ask him questions about his crush. He said he was planning to confess to Enjoo but every time he sees her, he can't help but to shrink down whenever they meet each other's gaze. 

Why is that? He doesn't know. 

Jisung is walking to his class when Hyunjin approaches him. "Hey, Han, can I talk to you for a second?" 

Jisung nods his head. "Sure." And Hyunjin grabs his wrist and drags him away. Jisung sighs. 

What's with everyone being dragged away? 

Eventually, Hyunjin let's go of him when they're at the stairs where, isn't actually a very secretive  place to say what you want to say if you don't want anyone else to hear or if they drag you away. Seriously, why drag him away when all Hyunjin is going to do is drag him to another crowded place? Jisung doesn't even know if he wants to hear the answer to that because, personally, he's sure they're going to take a long time trying to find the right answer. 

Sometimes he wonders if Minho's friends are actually human, or if they're just really dumb. Take Hyunjin for a example, why does he wear glasses when he doesn't need them? Why scream when his glasses break when he doesn't need them? Why scream over getting wet by water? Why over-exaggerate when you get chosen for a team? Seriously, at first you think he's polite and formal and smart and quiet, but once you actually get to know him, he's a doofus. But in a funny kind of way, there's nothing wrong with it. It's just a trait of his, everyone has traits. His are just strangely unique.