27 : HAN JISUNG

Minho hears everything

Minho hears everything. He heared the conversation Jisung and his mother had. It's not like he wanted to, really, it was their fault they had to talk right in front of Jisung's bedroom. Still, Minho doesn't know what to feel about the situation.

Somehow, he feels like shit.

Nonetheless, Minho pretends as if he didn't hear anything.

When Jisung returns from the bathroom, Minho quickly sits up and locks eyes with Jisung. Jisung flinches, startled to see Minho already awake and how quick and fast he got up.

"Good morning," Minho says first, acting as if he just woke up and not like he was staring at the ceiling for the past ten minutes waiting for Jisung to return.

Jisung grunts in response. "Good morning."

"Can I go to the bathroom?" Minho asks, just to make sure he doesn't know about Jisung's mother being here.

Jisung nods his head. "Yeah, sure. My mom already knows you're here so I'll have to introduce you to her now."

"Oh.." is all that leaves Minho's mouth as he doesn't know how to react in return.

Jisung sighs. "Yeah. So much for trying to hide you. Gah! I should've known this was bound to happen," Jisung says, disappointingly.

Minho notices Jisung's reaction and he can't help but wonder what's so wrong about introducing one another. Is it really just because Jisung's mother thinks they like each other? "And is that such a bad thing?

"What's wrong about that?" Minho asks, can't help his curiosity, I guess.

Jisung sighs, and sits on his own bed, facing Minho. "Well...because when I was younger I had a friend. Which later turned into a crush. And...let's just say he wasn't so gay as me. My mom got worried about me and now is concern about me having a friend over...You could say she doesn't want to see me get hurt again." Jisung said. And Minho wonders if it's actually a painful memory or not, considering how easily and uninterested Jisung sounded when telling him the story.