16 : JUWON

Everyone is at the cafe the minute they walked out of school

Everyone is at the cafe the minute they walked out of school. They aren't going to use the club room this time, only because there isn't a lot of space and it'll be much more of a pain to practice in. At least there was coffee at their other place. 

Jisung and Seungmin were given a ride from Felix's boyfriend, Felix included. Changbin wasn't planning on staying, not wanting to make things awkward or weird as they acted out their lines. Jisung and Felix tried to reassure him that it wasn't a bother for him to stay, but Seungmin began to refuse Changbin's presence due to the worry for Jeongin. He knows how much Jeongin hates strangers, it took him a long time to get Jeongin to warm up to him. 

In the end, Changbin left and called out his friend to hangout as he waited for his boyfriend to be out. 

So now here they were, the whole film club ready to begin reading their lines. It took them a while to get here, so they're all eager. Well, the main leads are eager. Even Jeongin looks eager that it surprises Seungmin, his heart making jumping jacks as he watched the younger with a soft smile. 

Jisung noticed, but stayed quiet, smiling to himself. When he averted his gaze it gets caught up with Minho's eyes who sits across from him. Jisung flinches, unexpected to see Minho already looking at him. Jisung peels his eyes away but when he returns his attention back on Minho, (hoping he'd already looked away) he still stays looking at him. 

Jisung does this at least 2 times in hopes Minho looks away but he doesn't in those 2 times, Jisung finally had enough. "What?" Jisung mouths across the room. 

Minho finally moves his motionless face into a smile. "Nothing," he mouths back and looks away.  It confuses Jisung, but he decides to move on from it, not wanting to get too caught up over something that has to do with Minho. Knowing that if he did, it'd only get worse and he'll start getting overwhelming emotions he doesn't want or need to feel at the moment. 

Felix returns from the restroom and takes a seat, grabbing his own piece of paper and scanning it thoroughly before looking away with a proud smile. "Alright, let's begin." 

🎬🎬🎬

Since Felix doesn't have enough people to do the other interacting with the main leads he uses Jisung and Seungmin as extra roles. All they have to do is change appearances, and they've been doing this ever since the beginning of high school so it's really no struggle.