06 : BEFRIEND THE RIVAL

"Start!" 

"Start!" 

Jisung's legs move on their own as they run to catch the ball from their oponents. Felix stays behind as he's their goal keeper. Jisung sees through his team's eyes, they're motivated. Yes! 

Jisung quickly grabs the ball from the boy and starts kicking the opposite way of his net. He passes threw with ease, no one seems to be so motivated on Minho's team, mostly because they have girls. Jisung gets himself ready to make the goal. The atsomphere changes around him. It's just like before. He kicks the ball. And makes a goal. 

He smiles, proud of himself. It's been such a long time. His team cheers from behind him. He can't help but look for Minho's set of eyes. 

He's good. No, not good. Great. Has he played this before? 

Jisung turns around to walk back to his team. He eyes them all, grabbing their attention. "I've done the first goal. Now, I want you guys to do the rest." Jisung tells them, half smirking and keeping his smile away. He's not going to carry this game all by himself. 

"You got it, boss!" They all shouted. 

Jisung goes back close to Felix. "Who died and became boss?" Felix teases. 

Jisung rolls his eyes, playfully, arms crossed in front of his chest as he watches his team run to grab the ball from their oponents. "C'mon, you know this is seriously not my thing! It feels so weird and new. I don't know if I like it." He pauses, "I mean, sure, hearing "boss" and everyone cheering for you feels great! But...no."

"Why not? I don't think it's a bad idea." Felix moves from his pose stands and looks at Jisung.

"HEY! YONGBOK! Get in position!" The teacher shouted from afar. Everyone's attention focusing on the new embarrassed Felix.

 Felix cringes, but fixes his posture. "Just great." Felix mumbles under his breath. Luckly, everyone focused back on the game where Minho managed to grab the ball from their team. Jisung eyes widen, surprised he looks back at his team, where they're all standing there, tired and exhausted. Jisung sighs, annoyed, guess they lost motivation.