10 : ICE CREAM

Minho brings everyone to his car

Minho brings everyone to his car. Jisung ended going with no choice, Felix already had plans and Seungmin is going along with Jeongin. He could've gotten back home, but he was exhausted to want to ride his bike back to his house. And a free ice cream won't hurt. At least not as much as finding out Minho's happiness when he found out he's going to able to be the lover of Enjoo's character. 

He tries to think of something else to lighten up his mood. Thankfully, he's gotten enough practice of knowing how to hide your feelings. Jisung walks at the back of the pair of duos and trios, if only Felix was here. Jisung glances up at Minho who's walking in front with Enjoo and Hyunjin, smiling and laughing. Han looks back down at the floor, feeling unsteady. How did he ever think he'd be able to complete Minho's happiness? Clearly he's gotten it wrong. 

"Someone's gonna have to sit on someone's lap, by the way." Minho tells them when they get to his car. 

"Not me." Jeongin growls. Unfortuantly, Hyunjin and Seungmin are already sitting so there's only a choice of Jeongin and Jisung. 

"Oh, c'mon, Innie, it's not like—" Seungmin is cut off.

"Nope! I will not do it." Jeongin warns. 

"I'll do it." Jisung cuts in, not really caring. 

"You'll do it?" Minho questions, eyebrows furrowed. 

"Yeah, why not?" Jisung goes to sit ontop of Seungmin's lap. Seungmin yelps, but sets his hands on Jisung's waist. Minho stares at them, an unknown feeling taking over him. 

"No. Hyunjin, you drive this time." Minho throws his keys at him. Hyunjin catches them, smiling. Hyunjin looks at his best friend, confusion written across his face. "I'll let you drive just this one time." Minho adds, eyeing him. 

Hyunjin's smile grows bigger before climbing out the car and making his way to sit on the drivers seat. Minho takes Jisung's hand and removes him from Seungmin. Jeongin sits in the middle and Minho takes a seat on the side, pulling Jisung along with him. Jisung sits on Minho's lap, Minho suddenly releasing a grunt. 

"Um..." Minho trails off, not knowing what to say. 

"Sorry." Jisung's face flushes pink. Minho's hands stay on his waist, liking the way it feels under his hold. Hyunjin starts the car and blasts the radio up, his mood abruptly changing more cheerful. The car moves and everyone seems to be in their own worlds. Seungmin is talking with Jeongin, or more like arguing; Enjoo is laughing when Hyunjin is making silly faces while singing. While Minho and Jisung try not to move. Jisung feels so awkward in this position. Minho not wanting to move anything since Jisung is literally sitting on him.