03 : STEP ONE

The sound of music, notifies the student's classes has ended and after-school clubs were open

The sound of music, notifies the student's classes has ended and after-school clubs were open. Jisung stood up from his seat, excitedly. He waved bye to his new classmates and walked out of the class to find his friends. He spots Felix from across the halls. 

"Felix!" Jisung shouts, walking towards him. Felix's head snaps to find Jisung. Their eyes meet and Felix's smile widens. He jogs towards Jisung, hugging him. 

"Missed me that much?" Jisung teased, patting Felix's waist so he could let him go. Jisung didn't mind that Felix can be clingy sometimes, it was actually comforting. Felix is a very humble person. Seungmin is a few feet away when he sees them, all classrooms are not so far from each other. 

Felix lets go of Jisung and they both meet up with Seungmin in the center. "Shall we get going to arrange our club?" Felix speaks first. Both Jisung and Seungmin nod, Jisung eagerly nods while Seungmin is calm about the idea. Felix grins, "this is gonna be so much fun!" Felix exclaims. 

"Yeah, if others decide to join." Seungmin interrupted. 

Felix turns his head back, "don't say that, Min. Others will join." 

"Just saying," Seungmin declared, shrugging his shoulders.

Jisung sighed, "can we just have a little faith?" 

"Oh, yeah, sure," Seungmin assured, waving it off. 

Jisung rolled his eyes, "seriously if anyone ever needed to be able to rely on the truth, I know just the person." Jisung said, eyes looking over at Seungmin. Felix who is leading the way doesn't realize they're arguing when he finds people standing by the entrance to the club room. He stops his steps, causing both Seungmin and Han to bump into him. 

"What the hell Felix?!" Jisung grumbled, rubbing his forehead. 

Seungmin doesn't say anything to him, only yelps in return. Felix gasps and turns around to look at both of them. "Guys, I think we have guests," he says. 

Jisung raises his eyebrows, "what do you mean 'we have guests'?" Jisung questions. 

Seungmin eyes avert to behind Felix. "He means we're having members joining our club."