25: A SILENT CONFESSION

we've entered a new arc, and that is....minho finally trying to make jisung his!! 

minho finally trying to make jisung his!! 

Jisung's feet are being hid by the sand that goes between his bare feet

Jisung's feet are being hid by the sand that goes between his bare feet. The feeling feels like it's been far too long since he's gone to the beach, knowing he lives near the bay and he rarely goes to the beach makes him want to take note to remember to visit it more often. The last time he's been to the beach was when he was 14. Where he changed all his attention on studying than fooling around. 

Jisung smiled nonetheless, and he began to make his way to the group where they all waited for him. The cold lonely feeling he felt before was suddenly replaced with a kind sweet warmth that he needed. Truthfully, he deserves that warmth, after having the whole day forcing himself to like something he didn't and pretending to be a person he wasn't. He knew now that there was a negative feeling coming towards Juwon, but his heart and mind didn't care to listen. 

Finally, he was close enough to the group to figure out what they were doing. Jeongin and Seungmin were standing, Jeongin reading his lines and probably making Seungmin practice with him. Enjoo sat in a chair next to Hyunjin who read a book peacefully, Felix laid on a blanket with his eyes closed as he enjoyed the sound of the ocean crashing the shore and the mere sunlight that was left before it would leave. Lastly, Minho was sitting near Felix as it was the only blanket the laid for the four, he as well as Hyunjin sat reading a book in his hands. 

Who knew Minho liked to read? 

Jisung's heart fluttered at the sight of his friends, his chest ready to leap out by the view of them. He ran towards them excitedly and lightly jumped on top of Felix, making sure he didn't land on him too roughly. Felix made a loud yelp at the abrupt action from the sudden appearance of Jisung, everyone was startled by Jisung's appearance.  

"Yo!" Jisung interrupted the silence from the group. 

Everyone smiled at the sight of Jisung finally being here, happy that everyone is now here. Minho in particular couldn't stop his smile that formed softly on his lips at the sight of the younger who was near him now. He was finally here. Minho lowered his head back to his book in hopes Jisung didn't catch his smile. Minho felt his heart beat faster by the appearance of the brunette, finally happy to see him.