to an adventure

So it's been over a year of me not updating lol. Guys I graduate in like a day. god damn 

Chris Pov

"Tonight" Ricky jumps up and runs to pack a suitcase full of clothes for us. This is bound to be a good, well hopefully good adventure. Ricky just wants to find his real family after his adopted one kicked him out. I can leave the kids with Ghost if his parents are okay with it. 

            I see Ricky go into the closet and start grabbing clothes for us. Hopefully, this trip shouldn't be that long, but I will do anything for my Ricky. I don't know how long Kytos is from onyxton. But I think the map will be relatively close on how to get there. We can use the horses to try and get us there. We should not have a problem being seen by anyone who comes into the forest but there is one town we must cross but hopefully, it isn't that bad.

"I am ready Chris" Ricky comes out with two backpacks for me and him along with other stuff we need in it like other food, sunproof cloaks, and some leftover animal blood. The kids and I don't feed off of humans just most animals like bears or wolves. Bear blood is my favorite which is what Ricky happen to grab hell yeah.

"Lets head down to the horses. We need to go to Ghosts house to ask if they can keep the kids for a while longer." I tell him and he nods as he grabs his backpack and puts it on as he hands me mine. I grab his hand and walk to the cellar door. We walk past my parents room and I stop and stare at the door. I don't think i have introduced Ricky to them yet. 

"Hey baby,  I am going to introduce you to my parents. follow me" I open the door and drag him inside leading him to mom and dad. I grab his hand and put it on moms urn and let him touch it. He does the same to dad urn as well. 

"Hey Chris's parents I am Ricky. Its nice to meat you" He says a little awkwardly.

"Don't worry Ricky I speak to them all the time hoping they can hear me. I come down here at least once a day or once every few days. sometimes the kids come with me but i am here more. Ricky they would have loved you" At this point I start crying. I miss them every day and it hurts. Ricky walked up to me and cupped my face in his hands and wiped away my tears and gave me a kiss, I melted instantly. 

"I would have loved to meet them in person but I can feel them here with you now Chris. I can tell they really loved you and they miss you. Please don't cry baby. You will get to see them again in another life" He grabs and hugs me hard as. For a little small figure he sure does give good hugs. I wrap my arms around him and I feel a warm sensation coming from him. I close my eyes and let my self fade in to Ricky grasp. 

We love you, Christopher. We are always here with you.

Was that my parents I heard? I could not release myself from Rickys grasp and the words kept repeating in my head over and over again. Did Ricky just helped my hear from my parent again? After a few minutes I let go of Ricky and looked at him in the candle light. His eye are pure black and have nothing in them. 

"Your parents said they love you, Chris. They are with you everywhere you go"  He stares into my eyes and i feel them all around me and in Rickys hold. He closes his eyes and puts his head back down. I lift it back up with my hands and his eyes are normal again. 

"Shit, I did not know I could do that Chris. Your parents are lovely. They came to me for you." I start smiling as big as I can and grab Ricky again and pick him up. 

"Oh my god, That was amazing I love you so much" I kiss him," we meet my parents now lets get started to meet yours too my love".  I whisper bye to mom and dad as we walk out the door and i shut it close. We head towards where the horses are and we decide we will take mine. I hope on him and grab Ricky hands and pull him on in front of me. I take our backpacks and hook them on the side of the saddle. When we are settled we head towards ghost house. 

We arrive there in no time and show up at the door. We knock and Prudence Answers the door, Great. 

"Hey Chris, baby. You hear for the kids?" she opens the door more and looks at me up and down. I can sense Ricky getting jealous. Don't worry she is always like this I tell him in my head. I know but still she gets on my nerves i smile and grab his hand and squeeze it. 

" I am here to speak to Dregan and Echo and where is Ghost?" I walk into the hall and Ghost appears from the corner. I walk up and hug him.  I let go of him and smile at him.

"Could you guys keep the kids a few days? Ricky and I are going to go try and find his dad" I asked him and his face lit up.

"Yes of course we can watch the kids. They are a blessing to have. Take as much time as you need. Mom and Dad are in a meeting so they are busy, but they won't care you guys are family. I wish you the best of luck on your trip. Ricky I hope you find your dad." He hugs me one more time and comes over and hugs Ricky as well. Ghost loves hugging people. 

"Thank you, Ghost," Ricky and I say at the same time. We walk out and Prudence tries to hug me and I sprint out of the door.

"I will get you to touch me one of these days Cerulli." she calls out. I look at Ricky and run toward the horse and jump back on and grab his hand and pull him on. I give him the biggest kiss I possibly can. 

"Ignore her please' he nods back in my response. 

"Are you ready?" I ask him and he nods his head as i motion the horse and we head off into the forest.

I am so sorry that it took forever for me to update from my last post. I have been busy as hell with school and such. I graduate in a day so that is good, and this summer is going to be interesting. I was going to get married but not anymore, my fiancé is moving home for the summer and i might join him in august but it might ruin my relationships with my family here. Its a shit show lol.