*Random name*

I keep forgetting to put titles I am so sorry. Writer's block is a pain in the ass.

Chris

After Ghost's mom gave Ricky some healing meds he jumped up and ran around the room. It scared the shit out of me but he seems fine.

"No pain" He screams as he jumps on me and I catch him before he can fall.

"Be careful babe, you don't wanna hurt yourself' again" I tell him and he starts to laugh.

"I am careful," He says as he hops off me and sits back down. God, he is just perfect. I intertwine my hand in his and a smile creeps upon his face. Before we knew it Ghost's dad came back into the room with a few items. He is holding a big box while a suitcase is magically trailing behind him.

"Here are all of what I can find. When he vanished he left everything in his office. We got all of it so here you go" He says setting the box on the table.

"Thank you so much Dregan and Echo, I appreciate it so much. I wanna find my father." Ricky says standing up going to shake their hands but they pull them in for a hug.

"You are family now, Chris is like our second child. I hope you find Manson. If you need help we can try to but we can't do much because of the council. But it was lovely to meet you and we will meet again soon. Goodbye Ricky and Chris" They both say walking out of the room. I look at the clock on the wall to realize it was 11: 15 ish. We should head home soon.

"Thank you Ghost for helping us. We are gonna head out and go home to look at what is in this box and suitcase. Thank you" Chris stands up to hug Ghost. He goes over and grabs the big box. I stand up and walk towards ghosts as well.

"Thank you so much for willing to help me. I appreciate it so much" Rickys tells him and before Ghost can speak Ricky wraps his arms around Ghost and Ghost tenses up but hugs him back. I laugh in response.

"Your welcome Ricky It was my pleasure." Ghost says looking at him. Ricky came over and grabbed the suitcase and started dragging it towards the door.

"Here let me walk you guys out," He says grabbing the door for us. We walk till we get to the playroom. It grabs Damien, and I find Gretchen and Kieri sitting in the room at the table.

"Hey, guys It is time to leave," I say to the kids. And Damien runs over.

"Chris, can we stay the night Pleaseeee?"He says begging me. Gretchen walks over to as well.

"Do you wanna stay the night here? If it is okay with Ghost's parents," I ask Gretchen, and she smiles.

"Yes, Chris if you don't mind and if Dregan and echo are okay with it." She smiles at me.

"I'll go ask, Ricky stay here." I walk with Ghost to find his parents and I found them in one random office in the building. They said they don't care since my siblings have always been nice to them. I thank them and head back to where they are.

"They said yes, so I expect you guys to behave. I will pick you both up tomorrow night." Damien runs off screaming in happiness to his friends to keep playing.

"Please Gretchen, behave I am putting my trust into you." she looks ay me and says.

"Don't worry Chris, I will behave. Plus is your guys birthday today" She looks at me and winks.

"Remember to have fun, but not too much fun." She whispers to me and nudges me towards Ricky and I bump into him.

"I am sorry babe" She laughs and I glare at her and she runs back to where all the kids are.

"Bye everyone, "I say walking out the room towards the ghost.

"Happ early birthday you too," He says hugging us.

Thank you" Ricky says blushing.

"Thank you ghost. Also please watch my siblings. I trust them but watch them please" I tell him as we walk towards the door.

"Bye guys," Ghost says waving to us. We say our goodbyes and grab the bags. We walk to the tunnels and decide to put the suitcase and box on the other horse. I hope on to the horse and grab Ricky's hand and pull him up.

"Let's go my prince charming," I tell him as I nudge the horse to move and the other one follows. I can feel Ricky relax into my grip and I relax as well. I know we won't fall off. I wrap my arm around Ricky and bring his neck closest to me to access.

I find the spot where I first marked him. It is said to be sensitive after that. I move to the spot and put my mouth to it. He moved his head aside so I can suck on him more. I can hear lightly moan. It is hard to hear with the sounds around us but I am close enough to him. 

"When we get home....you are all mine," I say whispering in his ears. I can feel him shiver from my response. I hear him say in our minds 'I am all yours'.  Fuck I like the sound of that. It didn't take too long till we reached our home. As soon as we approached the door leading into the basement, Ricky jumped off the horse grabbed a box from the other horse, and ran inside. Shit someone is excited.