Untitled Part 19

Rickys pov

Chris gave me and meds and I sprawl out on the bed. By the time I check my phone, it is almost 6 in the afternoon. Today has been a day and I turn 18 tomorrow.

"I am going to tell my siblings to be ready by 8, so we then have time to relax," Chris says walking out of the room. 

I lay on the bed because I am tired all around. My body hurts but the pain is fading more. Chris should hurt up back and cuddle me. I tried to sit up and get more comfortable but my shoulder starts to burn in pain. I groan loudly in response and fall back on the best. I hear a plate fall and groan in response too. I cover my face in the blankets and I am breathing the best I can. 

"Ricky are you okay?" Chris ask and he is out of breath. 

"My shoulder is burning why are you out of breath?"I ask and he quickly walks into the room and takes off his shirt. He looks at his shoulder and there seems to be a mark. He runs quickly to my side and helps me up. 

"Here lets me see your shoulder." He ask and I and take off my shirt in resposne as well. I look at my shoulder and his too. 

"Holy shit Chris" I say and look in his eyes, 

"I know, I know Ricky" My resposne to that was to put my arms around his neck and my lips crashed on it his.

 I felt happiness immediately. I pulled him back with me so I was laying on the bed as he was on top of me. I pull away and start to kiss his neck and pull on his hair. This is payback from this morning. But god I can tell he is loving it. I lick over the wound where I bit him this morning which he moans in pleasure. I graze my teeth across the wound and shivers in pleasure. From my actions I drew blood. 

"Oh shit, Chris your bleeding" I pull away and point at it. The smell of him makes me want to bit him even more.

"Go for it babe," He says and starts sucking on my neck. I bet he could already tell what I wanted. I lick up the blood falling from his shoulder and put my fangs on a random spot on his neck. I am careful not to hit anything important while I drink. I sink my fangs into him, and this hits the spot. 

"Fuck why do you taste so good" I tell him pulling away.

"I don't know, maybe I am just that sweet," He says pulling his head on my chest. My natural instince is to just start rubbing his back. 

"What are we gonna do when we get to your friends house?" I ask breaking the silence. 

"Well I am gonna introduce you to together and to do more research about you. My we can look more into your family" He says looking up at me.

"Okay, I like that" I smile at his resposne. I wanna meet my father, I wanna know who he is. 

"As much as I love cuddling and loving you we should get dressed" I groan in response. 

"I will cuddle you when we get back, but lets get dressed" He stands up and grabs his shirt and slips it on then he throws me mine. I put it on and try to stand up and fall down in the process. 

"Fuck" Comes out as my mouth, 

"Ricky where did you go,?"He ask coming back from the bathroom. I raise my hand in response as I am laying on the floor. 

"Here" I say and he comes to my side. He picks me up and sets me on the bed. 

"There is a shortcut under the castle that leads to a hill by my friends place. I have a set of horses that can take us through the tunnels. I don't want you to walk so I am carrying you" I nod as he hoists me to his back. We walk out to the dinning area to see his siblings waiting. 

"Okay we are going to Ghosts place, Damien you can play with his younger siblings. Gretchen you can hang with Kieri, I am trusting you please don't do anything dumb" Once he says that Gretchen is smiling. 

"Don't worry Chris I will behave." she says back. 

"Okay Ricky hold on to me. We are taking the tunnels for certain reasons so you two get to your horse." We start walking down these stairs, which are kinda creepy. There are a few rooms that split from this hallway. 

"Chris what are in these rooms down here?" I feel him tense up. 

"It is a long story which I will tell you another day" It make me wonder but it seems to be a hard subject. 

"Okay Chris take your time. Tell me when ever you want. I won't push." I tell him as I kiss him on his cheek. 

"Thank you" He responded with a chuckle. We walk into this long room which im guessing is the tunnel. Chris makes a whistling sound and two large grey and blakc horses appear.

"This is Matrix and Nemo. The black one is Matrix which is the one we are ribing and Nemo is the kids horse." I am appaluded by how gorgeous the look. We walk over to them and Chris sets me on the front of the horse. He makes sure his siblings are on and strapped in before we leave. He then hops on and grabs the rope attached the the horse and holds on to me. 

"Okay lets go" He says as we head off in to the darkness. Soon enough I can see everything normal. I think i have night visons. 

"Can you see anything Ricky?" Chris asks me. 

"yes,I think I have night vison." I respond, 

"Good chance you do, Damien has nightvison but Gretchen dose not. We are all born with different powers. But these horse can see where they are going. But we should be there soon." Damn I am learning new things each day. 

"That is interesting. I wonder why I am just now noticing my powers. I know the become more powerful towards your birthday but the could have been at least one power I had when I was younger" I say. 

"Yes you should have noticed at least one but I don't know anymore. I have never heard of a human vampire hybrid so we will have to research about that as well." He tells me. 

"Okay I just question things alot" I have a bad habit of doing so. 

"Its okay, to ask question. I will try to help anwser them" He tells me as I notice a light up ahead which im guessing in the exit.