cold dead heart.

Disclaimer-I keep forgetting to put titles on the chapters if you see it without one that's cause I forgot. I also wrote a chapter but it left me so I am doing it again. I don't know if the chapter was published or not, if this seems similar that's why. I am gonna kill my self. 

Ricky's pov

I hear my dad say. I can tell they loved each other very much by the way he speaks to her. I hope I'll find someone like that eventually. I can hear the beeping of a hospital monitor. I'm guessing this is when i was born.

"Baby you came." I hear my mom speak out. She sounds so weak. It breaks my heart hearing this.

"Yes of course charlotte. I am here because I love you. Please tell me how our baby looked."

Ah, so my mom's name is charlotte.

"He has your face and my eyes. He is very beautiful as you"She breathes out of the last part. I can tell she won't last very much longer.

"That is lovely, Please rest for now my love. I can tell you are weak. I will stay by my side til I can't anymore." I am so glad someone loved her even if their love was forbidden. I hear him hum to her for a while till the heart monitor goes off. She is gone. I am crying now. I didn't know her but the tears are coming even if they are not in real life.

"I will always love you my dear,"He says before the sound of doctors rushing in drowns my thoughts.

'" No no please come back!", I yell. Hoping someone will hear me. This is all I have left of my mother.

I am back to silence for a while till I see a flickering light. I think I now am in someone's eyes. I can see a baby in the middle of the room.

"Hey there my baby," He says and looks at the child. He looks around and sees the band on his wrist.

"Ah, so mommy named you Ricky. Such a beautiful name.I don't have much time but i love you ricky." The man says holding the child's hand.

"I am going to give you a birthmark to match mine so you can try and find me when you are older and the time is right" I see him pick up the baby and hold him. I didnt see where he put the mark so I'll have to look later.

"Ricky, Mommy and Daddy will always love you, Always." He says as he puts the child down.

"No please don't leave me, No again" I yell. Please can't I wake up. I don't wanna see this anymore!

"No come back please"I yell as I feel my body jolt and I sit up and see Chris by my side.I can't stop crying and he looks so scared in his eyes. He grabs my shoulders and looks into my eyes with more fear. I grab onto him and pull him into bed with me. I wrap my arms around him and cry into his chest. I feel him tense up but then relax and wrap his arms around me. I can hear him hum to me a familiar tune as I relax into him.

Chris pov

I can feel Ricky's heartbeat get slower. I can feel my heart ache as well. I am so confused on why this is all happening. I run to the castle as fast as I can and lay him in my room. I am trying to find out if there are any spells I can use to help him but I am lost. I am trying to enter his thoughts but I'm being blocked.

"Ricky love, please wake up, you heartbeat is low. If you can hear me Squeeze my hand" I tell him. I wait a few seconds seeing if he will respond. I got nothing. I think the best thing will be to wait.

"Chris, who is this?" Ah shit the kids.

"This is my friend. He is not feeling well so I am taking care of him for now. How has Gretchen been?" I ask, hoping to change the subject.

"She has been really good. I haven't heard anything from her since you left" that's good news something is going good.

"Here take the key and go unlock her door and let her come out. Bring me back the key" I hand him the key and he runs off. I look back at Ricky and notices tears running from his face. I wonder what is happening. I hear two sets of footsteps come back.

"Umm Chris you have some explaining to do" Fuck she knows

"Ah Yes, Damien please go get us some tea and cookies. If you need help reaching stuff use your stool" I tell him and he nods and runs off.

"Okay, so this is my friend Ricky he isn't feeling well-"

"Bullshit Chris, he is part human. I can sense it but he isn't a full human, ''she says, cutting me off.

"Fine this is Ricky. I may have just met him because i saw him on the way to Ghost's house the other night and i went back to the bridge to see if he would be there and then shit went down". I ramble out to her.

"That makes sense, Be careful, he is human. None of us have ever encountered a human before."

I sigh,"If only you knew" I whisper to my self.

"what did you say?" she ask, shit I hope she didn't hear that.

"Nothing" I say as I'm cut off my Ricky body violentlys jerks. I run to his side and he sits up and screams 'No come back please'. He screams as tears are running down his face. I grab his shoulders and ook into his eyes. They are picth black. I don't know what that means. 

He grabs onto me and pulls me into bed with him. He wraps his arms around me and my first reponse it to tense up. He start crying into my chest and I relax and hug him back. I start to rub him back and hum to him a song I earned a while ago. I felt him heart calm down and him relax into me. He isnt sleeping but hes in a calm state of mind. 

we sit ike this for a few more minutes. Till he pulls aways from me. 

"They had to leave me Chris." He tells me. 

"Ricky are you okay? Do you need to go home? I think you should stay here so i can watch you" I ask him.

"Yes I will just tell my adoptive parents im stauing at vinny's house" I hand him his phone and we are stil sitting close to each other he is basically on my lap. I see him text who he needs to then he tosses. His phone aside.

"Ricky do you wanna tell me what happened?" I ask trying not to scare him anymore.

"N-not right now. Please, can we get some sleep? I wil talk to you in the morning."He asks shakaly

"Yes you can sleep in my bed, I will go sleep down stairs" I get up to leave but he grabs me and pulls me down.

"Please stay" he ask me in a whisper voice. At this time the kids are watching me and I didn't know Damine cameback.

"Damien set them on the dresser. thank you. Now Please leave us alone for right now. Shut the door on your way out" I ask them nicely. 

I grab some pilow s znd prop my self up. I grab Ricky and slide him over on my lap between my legs. He manages to wrap his arms around me and lays his face on my stomach. I stroke his head and play with his hair. He has stopped shaking and relaxed into me. I need t look up what black eyes means tomorrow. I will go talk to Ghost tomorrow. 

I can tell I am already attached to Ricky. I feel likd he can pull some stings in my cold dead heart.