Mature scene

Rickys pov 

I jumped off the horse and grabbed one of the boxes then ran inside. I ran into the kitchen and set the box down on the table. Chris said when we are home I am all his. Fuck just thinking about it turns me on. I hear Chris run into the kitchen and I turn around and he is standing in the doorway smirking.  He set down his stuff and walks over to me pinning me to the wall. 

He leans in for a kiss and I brush my lips against his teasing him. I crouch down fast and run off to another place in the house. 

"You damn tease!" I hear Chris yell as I hear him coming after me. I have no clue where to run but I am being a brat and making him work. I run into the living room and jump on the couch. He runs into the room and stares me down. He creeps across the room staring me down. 

"Ricky baby, if you know what is best for you, you better come here" He growls at me in a sext voice. I am deciding if I wanna play a little longer or let him fuck me already. I hop down off the couch and he runs and attacks me on the couch. 

"You will regret running from me" He whispers in my ears. 

"Make me regret it," I tell him. I whisper in his ear. He crashes his lips on him and rips my shirt off my body. He proceeds to throw it across the room with his too, he wastes no time taking off my pants and boxers. I start to feel him through his pants and I can feel him getting hard. He grabs me off the couch and set me on the arm of it. As soon as he takes his pants on I grab his throbbing member. 

"Fuck Ricky, turn around," He tells me. I hope off the are of the couch and lean against it with my ass sticking out for him. He sticks two fingers in my mouth and lathers them up. I can feel him stick one finger in me and I moan. 

"Chris I need you now," I beg him, I don't care for him to prep me for it. 

"what was that?" He smirks asking me. 

"Please just fuck me," I ask begging him. I feel him line up with me and slides inside me. I scream and moan in response. He waits till I am relaxed to start moving. I moan in each thrust. 

"Faster" I moan out to him. He picks up the pace a lot faster and it hurts bad but it feels so good. He flips me over and places me on the couch. He smashes his lip on to me and he slams into me. He grabs and starts stroking me with each thrust. I am a mess. Chris drags his teeth to my sweet blood and starts sucking on it. 

He digs his teeth deep into my neck and I can feel him drinking my blood. Once he pulls away his eyes turn a different color. He grabs my wrist and pins this above my head holding them tightly. I think from him drinking my blood he is stronger. I lick Chris's neck and he moves for me to drink from him. I sink my teeth into his next fast and hard and bit down. I feel the energy pulse through my veins. 

"fuck Chris you taste good," I tell him. He smirks and he starts to pick up his pace. Fuck he is really strong. This hurts so bad but it feels so good. He moves his lips all across my neck leaving marks. He won't be the only one with marks tho. I grab him by the throat and kinda choke him out, I feel my nails sink into his skin. He moans in response, maybe he likes being choked. I grab on to his back with my nails and bring him in for a kiss. Once he melts into the kiss I push him to the side and flip so I am on top of him. 

"That is very sly Ricky" Chris laughs and grabs my hands and brings them up to his neck wrapping them around it. I'm guessing I was right.

"Ride me, baby," He says in a seductive voice. I start moving my hips and pressing my hands down on his throat. I know how to do this so I don't kill him but he's a vampire he will be fine. He moves his hands and starts to jerk me off. This has definitely been the best sex I have ever had. I am taken by surprise when Chris flips me over so I am on my stomach. He starts to pick up his pace and I can tell he is about to cum. 

"Fuck right there, Harder," I tell Chris. He slams into me and I am screaming in delight. He bends his head down and bites my neck not puncturing my skin. It is very pleasurable.

"Ricky, I'm close," He says in my ear. He starts chewing on my neck making me moan. I hear Chris moan my name and I feel his liquids shoot into me. He thems pumps me for a few seconds afterward and I cum too as well. I move on to my back and he collapses on my chest. I rub his head as we both try to catch our breaths. We are also hot and sticky as well. 

"Ricky, I am pretty sure that has been the best sex ever. " He looks up at me and smiles. 

"Me too, lets just lay here for now. But happy birthday baby" I tell him and he slides up more to kiss me. 

"happy birthday to you too Ricky" He kisses me again and grabs a blanket to cover us up. He kisses me a few more times while I rub his head as we just lay here.