Untitled Part 27

I am so sorry guys. I keep forgetting to add titles to these I'm bad at this.

Chris's Pov.

"Chris they are coming for me now too"

Ricky woke up in a panic telling me we need to find shelter now. I nudge our horse to go faster. I look around and see three wolves charging at us. I could feel they are not pure wolves. One Is pitch black, one has a blue shimmer to it and the other one is almost bright glowing red. Who the hell are these creatures? What do they want from us?

They are approaching close as we are weaving in between trees and bushes. We strayed so far from the path that there is no path anymore. I look down and see Ricky has turned around and is holding on to me tight. I can tell he is crying from the sounds I can hear him making.

'Please Chris don't let them take me. Please Chris' The sound of his Shakey voice rings in my head 'please Chris'

I hug him tight and tell him in his ear "I promise nothing will happen to you, Ricky". I lead the horse to a river and I can see there is no way to get across. Can these wolves swim? Well, one way to find out.

"Hold on ricky we need to jump over the river" His grip tightens on me and i back the horse up and prepare him to get across. I see the wolves coming in hot trying to suround me.

"Give him to us chris" I hear one says.

"OVER MY DEAD BODY" I force the horse to run and jump over the river as the pack tries to reach us in time but they stop cause of the water.

I'm so sorry guys I'm bad at this. I'll post more soon