Untitled Part 17

Rickys pov

"OH fuck this is gonna hurt," I say to my self as I jump out the window. 

"FUCK" I scream out as I hit the ground. I feel my ankle move, I could have sworn something broke. I pick up my stuff and start running. It hurts everywhere, Each step I take I can feel my ankle throbbing. I also think I might have fucked up my wrist as well. I try my best to run to Vinnys' house. I try to calm my self down but I can't stop crying. I pull out my phone. and call him .

"Hey vinny" I say trying not to start crying. 

"Ricky?!?! What happened why are you crying??" 

"Its long to expalin but I am on the way to your house, Please meet me outside" I cry into the phone. I hung up before he could respond. I am about to scream cause I am in pain. I see Vinnys house and i try to pick up the pace. I see him run outside right as I hit his yaard and I colaspe on the ground.

"Ricky what happened??" He crouches down beside me. 

"So, The vampire Chris well I slept with him to determine if we are soulmates cause I am part vampire. I just came out to my parents and the kicked me out for being gay. I jumped out the window and i hurt everwhere but I need to get to Chris." Vinny looked at me and hugged me and I started crying in his arms. 

"I am so sorry Ricky, you don't deserve that, I will help you get to Chris." He pulls away and i wipe my tears. 

"Bring me to the forest, I can get my self to him then." I try to stand up but I colaspe again in pain. 

"Ricky, calm down." He grabs me and helps me up. He decided to give me a piggyback ride. 

"Thank you Vinny, Please bring me to where the edge of the forest is. I will make my way to Chirs. I am part vampire so I will figure my way out" I tell him trying not to cry in pain.

"Are you sure? I can walk you the whole way"He says in a kind voice. We start walking towards thw forest whichg thankful isnt far away. 

"I'll be okay Vinny, Trust me." 

"Thats good, I am sorry all of this happened before your birthday. It isnt even four in the afternoon yet. Happy early birthday tho, since I don't know when you will be back."

"Its okay, thank you. I will try to be back soon, I promise Rachel I'd come back. I also have my phone still too." We are now at the edge of the forest. Vinny set me down and I try to balance my self and act like I am not in pain. 

"Thank you so much Vinny" I hug him and he hugs me back. 

"Your welcome Ricky, Please stay safe. I love you." 

"I will don't worry, I love you to Vinny. Go back quick so it doesn't look suspicious" I let go and smile as he runs off. Now I am gonna make my way towards the bridge. I try to move as fast as I can. I just wan be held by chris. I grab a thick stick to help me walk better. Dosen't work the best casue the ground is uneven. I manage to make my way to the bridge and I sit on my rock. 

"Fuck" I say to my self. I look at my wrist and it looks worse, I can feel the swelling in it. Don't even get me started on my ankle. I sit there trying not to cry and to catch my breath. I hear a rusle in the bushes and my head shoots up fast and I see a pair of blueish purple eyes. 

"Quinn" I yell for them. They are to walk closer to me. This is the first time I have gotten this close. Thy walk up to me and sniff me. The nudge me. 

"Quinn, can you help me?" I look Quinn in the eyes. Quinn carefully grabs my hand and puts it on there back. Something told me to hop on Quinn. I did and they sat still and i could feel them get more bigger. 

"Quinn Please bring me to Chris," I sit on them and wrap my hands around there neck as they start to run towards the castle. 

'Rest my child,You are safe' I hear a male voice come from me and I notice it was Quinns. 

"Thsnk you Quinn" I whisper to him. As I relax into his soft fur. I can tell we are still quite a few minutes away but i try to page Chrtis to see if he can here me. 

'Chis, Are you there' I ask into the void.

'Yes Ricky what happened?'

'I am hurt, meet me outside in a few.' I tell him.

'How are you getting here?' He questions.

'Quinn is bringing me, I will expalin when I am home' I smile at the though of calling the castle home. The place where i lived the last few years is not my home anymore. 

Holy shit this is the most i have updated in a while. Ill post more later tonight i love you all!!