Rings and romance

Chris pov

I am laying on Ricky's chest as we lay on the couch. He is rubbing my hair and it feels so good. I can feel his hand circle around our soulmate symbol.  

"I love you, Chris". I look up and see Ricky staring at me, smiling.

"I love you too Ricky, forever and always." I lay my head back on his bare chest. I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers together. I love his arm and notice another symbol on his forearm.  It was a long upside-down cross with two lines.

"Ricky, I think this is your dad's symbol" I move to sit up and bring him with me. He looks at his arm and grazes the symbol. 

"Whoa, that is cool. Let's get dressed and go look at his stuff." I stand up and grab our dirty clothes and toss them in the cloth hamper in our bedroom. Ricky runs into the room and is trying to hid. 

"Ricky, we just had sex I have seen everything you are fine to be naked around me. Look I'm naked as well" I say out loud laughing and he blushes and chuckles. 

"I know, I just panic sometimes." He says smiling. I go into my closet and pull out a pair of boxers and put some sweatpants on. I come out and Ricky is wearing a pair of his boxers he brought with him. 

"If you need any of your clothes washed throw them into the hamper. Anything in my closet that can fit you, you can wear so have at it." I tell him pointing at my closet and his face lights up as he walks in. I sit on the bed and wait for him. In a few moments, he comes out with a black and grey sweater on and a pair of booty shorts. I walk up to him and wrap my arms around him. 

"Damn you look cute my little vampire."I let go of him and he blushes. As soon as he turns around I smack his ass and he turns around all flustered. I walk closer to him and kiss him on the cheek and walk out of the bedroom. I walk into the kitchen where we placed the boxes and carried them back to the bedroom and I set them on the bed. 

"This is your dad's stuff so ill let you go through all of it. I'll watch you."

Rickys pov

"Okay Chris," I tell him as I open the box.   

I opened the box first, there were a few things of paper and name tags. A few rings that looked cool. There were a thick black skull and a few black bands but there was one that stuck out to me,(photo at top). I placed it on my finger and it fit perfectly.

"Hey, Chris look at how gorgeous this ring is" I learn over to him and show it in my hand. 

"That is beautiful baby" A smile is on his face, god he's so beautiful. 

I go through the box and find small things not very useful. There are stacks of paper but I go through them at the end. There are quite a few things of jewelry in this box, there is a necklace like a mark from my father.  

I set the box side and go through the papers, most of it was for work details. Until I came across a map.  It was a map, it had onyxton in the bottom corner. It had a line drawing to a place towards the mountains. It had a circle on the mountain close to the town called Kytos. Practically half is in the mountain area, It seems to be a very small town.

" Chris look, we have to go to this place". I look at him to show him the map. 

"Okay," He tells me. 

"Wait really?" I thought he would say no and tell me it's a bad idea.

"Yes baby, it's your dad. We should go find him maybe he would wanna see you"

I leaned over and kiss him long and hard. "I fucking love you" I look at him long and hard in his eyes, I definitely feel it.

"I love you too and I feel it as well" I laugh at him and sit back up. 

"So when can we leave?" I look at him and he ponders. 

"Tonight??"

God, I am so much in love.

Hey everyone, sorry I have not updated a lot recently I have been busy with work and I got a car. I also have school too and I am failing math class.  And my computer is being a huge bitch so it does not work all the time. I know this chapter is not a lot but hope you enjoyed.

Peace out homies