Present day now

Chris's POV 

     It has been 377 years since I lost my best friend. Since I lost my home, my parents. I'm glad I was able to escape with my younger siblings. Legacy left me a note its been 377 years and I have kept it sealed between two pieces of glass. I still have so many questions that I want him to answer. Was it a setup? Or did someone follow him and knew he was up to now good. I will never know now.

         Ever since that day, we have been on the run. We haven't been able to find a castle or a mansion to hid in and start new. We were on the run for a few years till we got lucky. We came across a small castle. It was called onyxburgh even up being changed to onyxton In the 1900s. And still is that today. 

       Today the year is 2020. I am almost 1,000 years old. When we turn 1,000 our vampire powers are at its fullest and we are able to rank high in the vampire world. I am 999. in a few months on the full blood red moon, I am 1,000. Legend has it you find your soul mate within a week after turning 1,000. I don't believe in love or even friendships anymore. I have my siblings. 

         My sister Gretchen, she is the oldest girl in the family and is currently 648 years old. She will be next to take over the castle once I find my soulmate. Since she is the next female she will have to stay here with her soulmate someday to keep this castle running. When males find their soulmates they move in with them or find a place to live since females are at a high rank. Next is my youngest brother. 

       He is 489 years old. He was just a baby when the fire happen and our parents died. He has the responsibility of really nothing. He is kinda my servant. He's a damn good cook tho for being young. He helps maintain the housework and food and such.

   I, on the other hand, have to run the house making sure everything is in top shape. I am constantly watching the castle to make sure no one comes in unless I know them. I am a friend with only one vampire family that lives on the other side of town than us. 

          They are called the Ghosts. Even if they are vampires. The oldest son's name is Devin but everyone calls him a ghost. He is the closest to a friend that I have. I decided that since we are ina town together we have to share the same rights. So decided to be civil and it works out pretty good cause I enjoy the family. His family is very big. He has two parents and five more siblings. He is the second oldest of the kids. the oldest is his sister Prudence. She is kinda an asshole. She keeps flirting with me but I don't like it.

   I am not a fan of contact with other creatures or anything. I don't crave the need for human attention anymore and I'm okay with that. I am devoted to my family and keeping us safe. And Prudence has only tried to get with me once, I ran out of there so fast. She cornered me in her room and i took off like a bat out of hell and ran to Ghost's room. He, of course, found it funny but I didn't i hated every bit of it and that's okay. I just hate contact. 

Authors notes 

omg guys hey its been a while I know and I'm trying to write more in my stories so I started with a new one. I will continue the other don't worry I'm just spicing it up. thanks 

peace out -Damien