Making bonds.

Chris pov Smut warning 

"Chris I need you" Begs Ricky, That is such a turn on.  I lean to the side of my dresser and grab out my lube and set it off to the side for now. Ricky takes off his pants as well as I do too. We are both now left in our boxers. 

"Ricky, if I feed off of your blood and you feed off of mine it can help us determine if we are soul mates. It will hurt but do you want to do it?" I ask him. 

"I remembered in my dreams someone telling me about me meeting my soulmate before or after my birthday, Yes Chris lets find out and see." I nod in return and stop at take-off Ricky boxers with my teeth. I growl in response to seeing his member, he then blushes. 

"Chris I have never had sex before so please go slow with me." He tells me. I kiss him in response.

"Don't worry baby, this is my first time too, i'll be gentle." I grab the lube and place someone my fingers. 

"I am gonna start one finger at a time, tell me when you want more," I tell him and he nods. I slide one finger in him for now. I feel him tense up but relax as i start to slide my finger in and out of him. He looks at me and nods. I slide another finger in him and he tenses up alot this time. To help I grab and start stroking him. I take him in my mouth and start bobbing my head up and dow. All while i slide my fingers in and out of him. 

"more" He manages to say while he moans. I slide my third finger in him and he starts to moan even more. I can see a tear fall from his eye. 

"Do you want me to stop?" I ask. 

"No don't stop I'm getting used to it, I am so horny please" He is getting greedy and I take my fingers out of him. I aline my self up with him and give him one last look, he nods for me to continue. 

I slide my self in him and he moans very loudly but tries to cover it. 

"Dont hid your self, The room is soundproof." I kiss him on the lips and slide in and out of him slowly. Fuck he feels so tight and nice. His moans are moving me more hard. 

"Fuck Chris, please go faster" I slowly start to pick up my pace and slam into him.I grab his arms and pin them above his head, god he will be sore later. We are both moaning like crazy. I switch positions, I sit up against a few pillows and put him on top of me. I help him move and bounce on my member. He moans very loudly and I can tell I am hitting the right spot every time. I feel my self about to cum and I can sense he is ready too. 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask. 

"Yes Chris,' he says still rolling his hips while I'm still in him. I nod back at him. I lick his shoulder and place my fangs over his skin. I sink them in and he moans very loudly. 

"Fuck" He yells. He then places his mouth over my shoulders, I can feel his fangs grow into his mouth and plunge them into my skin. Fuck I have never felt this good before. He rubs himself on me as I climax and I can feel my self shoot into him. He then he climaxes and while we are still sucking on each other's blood. 

I have never tasted blood like this before, Ever. It feels so good to drink. Ricky pulls away and so do I. We are both trying to catch out-breath. 

"Fuck that felt so good." He slides off of me and to the side of me. 

"I know, morning sex is the best," I say as I slide my arm around him. 

"How long is the process?" He asks.

"It should only take a few hours, I don't know what happens so we might wanna clean up so you can go talk to your foster parents then tell me what happens and then fill me in on last night." He nods at me and stands up. Which to that he almost falls down, but I catch him. 

"Take it slow, I laugh at him." He glares at me

"You did this to me" He laughs back at me. 

"You can look at the damage on me later, I am going to tell my foster parents. But can I borrow some clothes, mine are dirty and probably smell like sex." He asks.

'Yes, you can" I stand up and go into my draws and give him a baggy pair of sweat pants and a shirt with a sweater since its is cold. He slides them on and they are a bit big on him but they look sexy. 

"You look sexy in my cloths, it shows my possessiveness. I love it" I walk towards him and kiss him on the lips. 

"I'll walk you out" I grab his hand and lead him to the front door. 

"Please be careful, I don;t know how people think about vampires now a days. You will find out that you have more power as you go on today. If anything happens come back, please. I am also pretty sure your skin will start to burn when you see sun but the clothes I gave you will help protect you. But please baby be careful." I tell him looking him in the eyes. 

"Don't worry love, I"ll stay safe," He says before kissing me goodbye and exchanging hugs. As he leaves I shut the door and head back to my room.