Chapter Eight: Friends and Family Part 2

Relian's POV
"Last man standing!" Charle screamed and did a back flip and summersault. We both laughed at the same time. She's howling like a wolf at full moon. "Still standing! Take that Reina! Renée I know you can't hear me but I win!"

Marcelle and I laughed even louder when she ran past us to overtake us so that she can moonwalk on the sand. It's messy but we understand her intention. I wouldn't call this a normal occurrence for 2am in the morning but it's a nice change.

Renée is on my shoulder suffering from a total knock out. If I had not caught her when she blacked out, we would be talking concussions. Marcelle has Laila on one shoulder and Reina on the other.

They decided to take tequila shots. Reina brought two 1942s stolen from Bruce's collection. Renée was the first one to go down, hard. Rehan's mommy hasn't had a drop of alcohol since she got pregnant. she fought but she lost to the tequila. Laila went down second in a funny way. She curled up in a corner and fell asleep. Reina and Charle were toe to toe until Reina tapped out when she couldn't keep it down. Charle was encouraging her to throw up but it didn't work out because she stubbornly refused.

Marcelle and I are the designated 'carriers'. We had something to drink but we kept it to the minimum.

"You do know you'll have an insane hangover in a few hours, right?" Marcelle asked her.

"Dude! I'm the party animal in this family!" She shouted. She's loud when she's drunk. She's now a total guy. 

When she pulled off her bikini top and threw it away, Marcelle frowned at her. "Charle! Pick that up! What are you doing?"

"Charle pick that up!" She mimicked him and ran into the ocean.

"Dude please go after her before she drowns and Bruce blames us." Marcelle urged me.

I carefully set Renée down on the sand. I took of my t-shirt and ran after her. She swimming into the ocean with giggles and laughter. From my observation tonight, Charle is loud when she's drunk. She's small but loud. On our way out she tried to pick several fights with people twice her size. Marcelle did few take downs and I talked my way out of others. I didn't invite Stephen or Barlowe. They could have been of use. Reina is a violent and confrontational drunk. In her own way she tried to defend Charle. She will have a sore wrist tomorrow. Renée is the laughing kind. She was laughing the entire time until she passed out suddenly.

I brought her back and pulled my tee over her naked torso. She started jumping up and down still singing a mash up of songs. She's so lively it's hard not to laugh. After I picked up my wife, I held Charle's wrist.

We made it to the house without incident. Marcelle took Laila and Reina to bed. Charle decided to follow me even after I left her in her room. She is asking a lot of questions and not waiting around for answers.

"Let's go to your room. Come on." I tried again once Renée was on the bed.

"Oh Reli!" She batted her eyelashes at me and puckered her lips. "I have to be on top."

"Anything you want. Come on."

"Even right here is okay." She jumped on the bed. "Can you handle two?"

"Three. I have been with three. What about you?"

"I don't kiss and tell." She lay back flat.

I am debating whether to make Renée throw up or to let her suffer from a hangover. I shook her until she opened her eyes into mere slits. "Honey, you need to throw up."

"That's weak dude." Charle propped herself up.

"I don't want her to have a serious hangover." I dragged Renée to the bathroom. I had her kneel in front of the toilet. I pulled a rubber band from my hair and used it to secure hers at the top of her head. "Renée, honey, I need you to throw up."