Chapter Fourteen: At Your Mercy

Queen Renée's POV
My lips can't take it anymore.

They are swollen from pleasure. They have been kissed thoroughly and now feeling the firm strokes of his length as he skillfully ad rhythmically moves in and out of me. He is holding strong eye contact, expressing himself in deep silence. That's the rule. Silence. I have to bite back my moans. Clenching the sheets beneath me is all I can do. Writhing against him is just making things hotter.

It's been a long night. Every time I tried to get some sleep in between he woke me. If not by kissing my mouth then kissing my lips below. I'm sore but still so wet for more. He is fond of saying that when it hurts we go slow and that is what he's doing. It's slow and it's really deep. I have taken in all of him. It's no easy fit. No. A baby later and I still feel the pinch when he goes in. I still adjust to have him and I enjoy the stretch as he is comforted by my grip.

With his palms pressed my on mine he slowly pulled away completely bare. He asked for permission. I know what I'll do after so I agreed to do this without protection. It feels so good without it between us. He dropped gentle kiss down my torso to the swollen lips. He looked up at me with a smile on his handsome face.

"I think you have had enough my love." He whispered. "They're swollen."

"You torture me."

"No... you torture me." He countered. "Do you even know how beautiful you are? Or how tormenting it is to watch you climax? Renée, if my heart raced any faster at the sight and sound of your climax, when you're writhing and trembling with release, I'll surely die of a heart attack. I'll be smiling too at how satisfying it is to watch you. But sadly, it's never enough."

He went down on me after romancing me with his words. He kissed me ever so gently. His tongue is exploring and soothing the soreness.

I count my blessings with this one. I think of Dana calling her sexual experience with Bowie  bam-wham-thank-you-ma'am and I am grateful for Reli. I'm grateful for the attention he pays my body before, in between and even after when he holds me while I'm trembling from an intense climax.

I nestled the soft locks on his head sighing deeply. I moved myself against him with a big smile on my face. My feet are arching. My breathing is breaking into quick hitches. My vision is blurring. I feel the burning sensation. I feel the explosiveness getting close.

"Reli! Oh my goodness! Reli!" I screamed in delight. "Yes! Yes! Yes baby! Yes!" He held me still even when I was begging to be released so that my climax can flow out of me. He came to his knees, mouth anchored firmly in place, tongue ruthless in it's invasion of me.  I can't help but rest my knees over his shoulder. I can't... I can't hold it. I can't fight it. My release came and it came in a powerful way, wetting his face as he refused to pull away and give me room. He kissed me till I came down. My body lost the stamina to stay this way. He let me sink into the soft bed as gently as possible.

He lay beside me with a delicate frown on his face. "I love-"

I consumed his lips without haste. "I know my king. I know." I whispered. "Allow me to please you."

I went down on him too. I took his instrument to offer the pleasure of my lips. The king sighed deeply. I like it when he sighs this way, when it's in my hands and I own it. I like the power I have over him. I like how he relies on me to take care of him. He trusts me to. It's an honor because he's very vulnerable in this position.

I do it well. I make sure that he is thoroughly satisfied. I let him guide me as he deems fit. I offer myself to my king for his use. I submit. I surrender. I let him thrust and I take it until he does not need me to.