Chapter 3: Is This A Freak Show?

"I THINK I'LL DIE TODAY! KEEP ME IN YOUR MEMORIES, FRIENDS, AND BURN MY SECRET DIARY!" the Hyunjin guy cried on the floor, dramatically holding his arm and wailing.

"Is he done yet?" Deviless crooked an eyebrow.

"Minho, let's take him to the nurse's office," that guy from the car who got turned on by 'daddy' — what was his name? Chan? — spoke, and the two grabbed the epitome of drama and dragged him away.

Deviless looked at the rest, who stood frightened, and she spoke, "Admission?"

"Y-Yeah, right away!" the boy, who looked extremely buff, muttered, elbowing Jisung in the abdomen, and Jisung shivered. Literally.

The Jeongin guy gulped and spoke, "I'll lead the way."

And followed by Jeongin, she walked, with the rest of them behind her, carefully measuring their distance from her and whispering about how scary she was. However, the freckled boy timidly walked up to her and began, "Hi, I'm Felix!"

"Cool."

"I-I think you're supposed to say your name after that?"

"Are humans into this type of shit? How strange," she mumbled, shaking her head, and then repeated the name she had got written on her glass of liquid drug, "Jung Eunha."

"That's a pretty name!" Felix chirped, and if she had some sunglasses, she would've worn them, thanks to the brightness in his smile. What's wrong with him? Why would you smile so wide?

"Thanks?"

"I'll introduce you to my friends," Felix continued anyway, "That guy you, uh, threw was Hyunjin. Chan and Minho carried him- Oh, Minho is the taller one, and Chan is the guy whose hairline is visibly receding."

"Mhm."

"And the guy who's leading us is Jeongin. That guy who created a scene was Jisung, and that's Changbin — muscle muscle — and that quiet one is Seungmin."

"Nobody asked, but thanks," Deviless — or now, Eunha — tried to express her extreme gratitude to Felix, but managing emotions and expressing the truth? Haha, no.

"You're welcome!" he smiled, and boy, he doesn't get it, does he?

"We're here," Jeongin spoke, and they stood in front of the Principal's office.

"What the heck even is a principal?" Eunha said, and the boys stared at her in confusion.

"What the heck is that supposed to mean?" Jisung stood agape, "Haven't you gone to school before?"

"She must've been homeschooled, Jisung," Seungmin finally spoke something.

"What's 'homeschooled'?" Eunha asked yet again.

"Wha-" Jeongin was dumbfounded, "What's wrong with you? Where did you get your education from?"

"Well, my education included how to read body language and to manage my powers... and to torture," Eunha shrugged.

"...What kind of psycho laboratory experiment were you in?" Felix questioned, genuinely concerned.

"Eh?"

Suddenly, Jeongin started laughing, "She's funny! Weird, but funny!"

He then slung an arm across her shoulders, considering how she was shorter than him, and spoke, "Just go in and ask that man to get an admission here. You have your documents, right?"

"Documents?"

Silence.

"What is this? A freak show?" Changbin groaned.

"Just go in there and talk it out with him," Seungmin easily blew them off, and Eunha pursed her lips to enter the room. Oh, and that wasn't just a simple entry, no no no.

She slammed the door open, catwalked into the middle of the spacious, air-conditioned room, and folded her arms. The boys behind her gasped.

"Dayum, she dead," Jeongin covered his mouth with his hand.

"I can't watch this," Seungmin sighed, and everyone accompanied him to exit the scene — except Jeongin. He watched intently as the entertainment just began.

"Hey, you," Eunha spat, "Give me an admission or get ready to die."

"What...?" the principal stood up, "Who are you? Get out of my office!"

Eunha walked forward and slammed her hands on the desk, unintentionally breaking the table in half. But a simple mistake like that wasn't going to deter her from her mission. She yelled, "I need a room and an admission right now! You hear me? Right. Now."

"No-" before the principal could complete, Eunha kept a hand on his head to hold his face in place, and looked straight into his eyes. Then, her eyes started glowing; a deep red emitting from her eyeballs, easy enough to manipulate and hypnotize the principal.

Behind her, Jeongin could only see how red shone on the principal's face, and he conspicuously gasped.

And that was the beginning of his doubts on her.

(a/n: early update ayeeee i love writing thissss

Did you like it? Please commentttt <3

Thanks for reading! I love you!)