Chapter 14: There Goes The MILF

"Shh, come on!" Hyunjin put a finger on his plump lips and motioned Jisung and Felix to follow him. He stood behind a pillar in the middle of the dimly lit hallway, and whispered, "You two, go to the right." 

Jisung and Felix walked to the left. 

"...The other right," Hyunjin felt Peter Quill from Infinity War too deeply at that moment. Deciding on no other plan, he followed the other two like a puppy. Leader puppy, one must say, because he still hushed and commanded, "Remain on-guard and let no one suspect that we're here-" 

The plump, old warden, who was watching the entire ordeal from her seat placed literally five steps beside the pillar they were hiding behind, shot them with her torch, saying, "What do you boys want at midnight in the girls dorm? Sex?" 

"Not with you, of course," Jisung mumbled. 

"HUH? WHAT DID YOU SAY?" the warden was offended, to say the least. 

"SHH! SHE'LL HEAR YOU!" Felix whisper-yelled at the warden. 

"Who?" the warden was now interested. Felix motioned for her to come over closer to their group of three, and as she moved closer, Jisung whispered to her in the most non-sexual way possible on the planet, "The new girl. She might be doing it with a guy in her room right now." 

The warden gasped, "Really?" 

"Yeah!" Hyunjin fueled the fire, "She could be impregnated by now! A minor! Do you want to be held answerable for the consequences?" 

"Haw, no!" 

Jisung smirked, "Then let us in." 

"In where? In my skir-" 

"No!" Jisung cried.

The warden pursed her lips, "You're wasting a chance at getting a MILF." 

Felix started crying in horror, "You're so strange!" 

"Shut up, amateur!" 

The Aussie sobbed. Hyunjin patted his back, trying to get him to stop crying, and the two hugged tightly. Jisung turned to the warden and folded his arms, "Aunty-" 

The warden grumbled, "Your mum's an aunty!" 

"I'm going nowhere with this," Jisung sighed, "I'll try again. Ma'am, please let us go to Eunha's dorm. We're preventing you from getting fired, you know?" 

"But you're saying that another guy entered the dorms, right? I didn't see any guy coming in-" just as the MILF (please why) said that, a loud scream sounded from Eunha's room. The four scurried over to the dorm room's gate, and the warden used her extra key to slam open the door. 

Whatever happened next was an impulse. And too quick -- faster than Y/N crying for daddy to rail her- anyways. 

As soon as the warden rushed into the room, with the three boys behind her, the first thing they saw was the Deviless' horrid expression; she was pointing to something on the ground. And in that millisecond, before the four could even look at what she was pointing at, Eunha screamed, and her eyes shone a bright red. She impulsively motioned her hands to the warden, since she was the first person inside her dorm, and black dust exuded from her hands. 

And it turned the warden into a rat. 

Silence prevailed for exactly 3.46 seconds. Then, Eunha's eyes widened, and she groaned, "Not again!" 

"...Not... again?" Jisung was confused. Hyunjin still hadn't processed the grand transformation yet. Felix looked around cluelessly. 

Eunha stared at the three boys, agape, "What the fuck are you doing here?!" 

"I... DID YOU JUST TURN THE MILF INTO..." Jisung gawked at her. 

"Oh, well. There goes the MILF," Eunha shrugged. 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?" Hyunjin, now having processed whatever had happened, yelled, "DID YOU KILL HER?" 

"No, of course not. Not yet, at least," Eunha muttered, and then boldly said, "Why are you here?" 

"W-We're here for J-Jeongin," Jisung meekly protested, and then called out in a small, squeaky voice, "Jeongin? Are you in here?" 

"He's not," Eunha folded her arms over her chest, "Now? Look at me, you didn't see whatever you just saw. Adhere to that if you don't want me to erase all your memory. All of it." 

"Eunha..." Felix's eyes sparkled like an anime character's, "HOW DID YOU DO THAT? OH, MY GOD! THAT WAS AMAZING!" 

"YONGBOK? WHAT THE HECK?" Jisung asked, bewildered, "THE MILF AUNTY MADE YOU CRY BUT NOT THIS?" 

"Obviously, duh! Did you not see what she did just now? That warden really do be getting the Peter Pettigrew life now, I'm jealous," Felix exaggerated. 

"...Except that she probably cannot transform back into a human. Or can she?" Jisung looked at Eunha, and she shook her head. 

Felix got the shock of his life, "She... cannot?" 

"Nah," she spoke. 

"...I feel bad for her now," he frowned, "Can we keep her?" 

"As you wish," Eunha moved her hands and the MILF rat levitated, floating over into Felix's hands. As soon as it reached there, it tried to bite the hand. 

"Ow!" Felix spoke, "You keep her. Please. And in a cage-" 

"HELLO? ARE WE FORGETTING WHAT IN THE BLACK MAGIC THAT JUST HAPPENED?" Hyunjin reacted dramatically, but this time, it was justified. 

"YEAH! WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT, EUNHA?" Jisung questioned. 

Eunha laughed evilly, "So bold of you to ask me like that. I can see the courage you have." 

Courage, because Jisung and Hyunjin hid behind Felix, who was still feeling bad for the MILF rat. 

"Y-Yeah! I'll report you to the principal!" Hyunjin threatened. 

"I will banish you from Seoul!" Jisung added. 

"I won't attend your wedding!" 

"I won't even get you a wedding gift!" 

"I will-" 

"STOP!" Eunha raised a hand to give their threats a halt, "You wanna know? At this point, I'm just straight up revealing my powers to everyone." 

"Your powers?" Felix asked, intrigued. 

She pointed at a dead cockroach three steps beside them, "I was just trying to kill it." 

As the three noticed the dead insect, they all squealed in horror, jumping away from it. 

"And that's when that MILF had to come in. It was not intentional, I swear on my secretary vampire," Eunha sighed, "It was an accident." 

"...Vampire?" Jisung questioned. 

Eunha grinned, partially devilish, partially thrilled, "I won't kill you guys. It's fun to see you so scared." 

(a/n: yeah, i was supposed to write this earlier but... yeah. 

did you like this? please comment!! 

thanks for reading! i love you!)