Chapter 11: Smells Like Roses And Farts

The next morning, Jeongin didn't come to wake her up yet. Sad (not) for Eunha, for she could sleep for as long as she wanted and nobody would disturb-

"WAKE UP!" came a boisterous cheer from outside the window, and she groaned - Jeongin had probably forgotten all about the previous day's events. Why else would he come to wake her up today?

"Go away!" Eunha yelled.

Then came Minho's voice, "Let's not wake her up. Nobody deserves to suffer in school."

"But she'll be missing out on a lot, then!"

"Since when did you start caring about studies so much, Yang Jeongin?"

"Uhh... WAKE UP, EUNHA!" Jeongin swiftly ignored the question he had been attacked with by Minho. The latter just gave him a look and turned to the window of Eunha's room.

"CAN'T YOU JUST FUCKING VANISH?" Deviless cried from her bed.

"NOT BEFORE TAKING YOU WITH ME, SWEETHEART!" Jeongin giggled.

"Oh, the cringey flirting. I felt goosebumps all over my body, and not the good kind," Minho grimaced, walking off, "I can't destroy my last brain cell this way."

Jeongin shrugged, and as soon as Minho was gone, Eunha knew that she could use her powers to literally do anything to him. Well, not kill him; that would put her under suspicion. She hadn't watched Sherlock Holmes but she was one anyway.

Now you would expect her to probably act like Doctor Strange and reverse time, or even teleport Jeongin to another place, but guess what she did?

Moved her hand to draw the curtains from afar.

Jeongin flinched; he still wasn't used to all the magic and superpowers. All the magic he had ever known was when he was five years old and a circus clown somehow produced a bar of chocolate from his hat and gave it to him.

It's been a while since he has seen that clown. Heck, the only clown he sees these days is when he looks in a mirror (sorry not sorry).

"Hey! Why did you shut the curtains on me?" he whined.

"Don't you already have the answer to it? I don't have the energy to get up and answer this dumbass question!"

"Don't you love me?"

"No."

"Will you never love me?"

"No."

"Never say never, sweetheart."

Eunha sat up on her bed, eyes half-closed and face burning with rage. She walked up to the curtains and drew them apart, staring at Jeongin through the slits in her eyes that weren't shut. Jeongin was just casually standing outside, and in her state of sleep, she decided:

Yang Jeongin was going to be her victim.

"Oh, look at you! So cute right after waking up. Say, is that a waterfall of hair on your head, or did your hair just get stuck to the top?"

Oh, hell yes. He was dying today.

"Don't stare at me like that, baby. I'm very innocent."

Dying today? No. Now.

She motioned her hands to unlock the door and open it, not willing to remove the glare she had from his silly face. He raised his eyebrows upon the door opening, and entered, "Nice room. Smells like roses and farts."

That was it.

Eunha pounced on him, making him fall on his back to the ground. She sat on his chest, her hands around his throat and trying to strangle him. Her grip was tight; so much so, that Jeongin actually struggled to make a snarky remark.

Sadism flashed in her eyes (not the Christian Grey type, you perv; like a torturer type) and she evilly grinned an ear-to-ear smile, lowly whispering to him, "Yang Jeongin, you made this so easy for me! I can finally go back home, now. You wanna know what I will do to you? Hm? I will tear your skin-"

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Eunha and Jeongin both turned to look at Minho standing in the doorway, along with the rest of the six boys, all agape and speechless. Eunha automatically withdrew her hands, that evil, sAdiSt smile vanishing almost in an instant.

She had very conveniently disclosed herself to be some sort of a psycho, right? Which she wasn't, but aren't all torturers a tad psychotic?

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL HIM?" Chan asked, concerned.

She got up from his chest, and Jeongin coughed and straightened up, standing beside her. Meanwhile, she was just shaken. Our Deviless had never been so scared.

"No! We were just... practicing," Jeongin spoke up and Eunha almost snapped her head at him.

"Practicing what? Murder?" Seungmin skeptically spoke up.

Jeongin was a little nervous when he lied, "No. Sex."

"WHAT?" Hyunjin gasped as if it was the most absurd thing he had ever heard. Which, it was, to be honest. Who does it on the floor with the door open?

Eunha stared at him in awe - was he making up such bad excuses to keep her secret? What was wrong with this boy? Was he that keen to die at her hands or what?

"W-We started dating yesterday," Jeongin pulled her close to his side by pulling her by her waist, and her face couldn't be redder.

This is embarrassing. All this just to wake up for school.

"You are- did I hear that right?" Changbin grimaced, "You're both dating now?"

"Yeah. Right, babe?" Jeongin nudged her, holding her frame in his arms as she was pressed up close to the side of his body.

Eunha, defeated, nodded, "Yeah... babe."

Felix and Jisung looked at each other, dumbfounded, and then squealed. Seungmin had to shut his ears due to the high pitch. The world may never know how Lee Felix is able to screech at such a high pitch despite his very peculiar kind of puberty.

"Jeongin is dating!" Felix celebrated.

"Guys, close the door next time you get kinky! And, please, use protection," Jisung wiggled his eyebrows.

Eunha hid her reddened face in her palms as she facepalmed. Of course, this had to happen. The boys celebrated and Jeongin apologetically looked at her, while she glared up at him, not quite sure if she should thank him or skin him alive. Suddenly, Hyunjin spoke up,

"Oh, and this room smells like roses and... farts?"

Mommy Devil, sending her here was a terrible idea.

(a/n: it's been a week since I've slept for a full night lmao, so of course, i couldn't write this long a chapter. But yeah, here it is!

Did you like it?

Thanks for reading! I love you!)