Chapter 13: What Kind Of Cocaine?

On the table, in the cafeteria, the rest of the seven boys sat, discussing about math exam and sea walruses. Oh, and about Jeongin and Eunha. That's kinda important, too.

"I'm just saying that I'm glad my math teacher and I am on the same page," Jisung explained in all seriousness, "She gives me question marks on my exam sheets, just like I do."

"Wait, wait," Seungmin shook his head in disbelief, "You draw question marks on your exam sheets?"

"Yeah?"

"Oh, my god!"

Felix giggled.

"Don't you 'oh, my god' me!" Jisung protested, "My friend Hyunjin here wrote the story of Train To Busan in his biology exam!"

"Yes, tell them that, because YOU HAVE TO DRAG ME DOWN WITH YOU EVERY DAMN TIME, RIGHT?" Hyunjin stood up, accidentally kicking his foot on the table and ending up crying the next second.

"Nobody, nobody, nobody can drag me down," Felix immediately stood up, and we all know what he was about to do.

"Don't..." Chan sighed as Felix began Fortnite dancing.

"I thought we were over this era!" Changbin struck his thumbs down.

"Shut up, walrus!" Jisung hooted and then turned to Felix, "Get it, girl!"

Minho sat next to Chan, saying, "It's a good opportunity to make a run for it and disown them. If anyone asks, just say that you don't know them."

Meanwhile, Felix threw it back.

The entire cafeteria hooted and clapped, and a couple of girls cried out, "Lee Felix! Lee Minho!"

"WE ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE?" Minho thundered.

"Chill, Minho; they are Nyangers," Chan was so tired of this shit.

"Nyangers?"

"They stan you and Felix; the two cats..."

"..."

"Nyang nyang nyang... NYANG!" Felix demonstrated, eliciting a demonic 'nyang' at the end.

"WHAT'S EVEN HAPPENING ANYMORE?" Seungmin left the groupchat- I mean, the cafeteria. As he walked out of the area, he found Jeongin pinned to the corner by Eunha.

"What the fuck? Did they get no other place?" Seungmin grimaced, clearly disgusted.

As he was about to go, he overheard Eunha threatening him, "If you don't want me to pluck your eyes out, you'll stop pestering me!"

Weren't they dating? — Seungmin thought, stopping halfway through and hiding behind a wall close enough to let him hear them.

"That's not kinky, is it?" Jeongin chuckled, and Eunha groaned, "Shut up! Only if my mom had a tad bit of conscience..."

"What?" Jeongin asked as soon as she released him, and she turned to look at him.

"You won't get it, human," Eunha spat in frustration.

"Mommy issues? We've all had them, Your Highness," Jeongin mocked, howsoever telling her the facts as they were.

"That's such an odd nickname," Seungmin couldn't stop grimacing, "What kind of kinks are they practicing?"

On the other hand, Eunha would never say it out loud, but... she liked that nickname. Partially because she had been called that for most of her life, anyway. But it was a hundred times better than all that babe and Sleeping Beauty shit he called her.

Okay, since when did she even start caring for what he called her? This was absurd.

Is this what living with humans causes? She was better off in Hell!

"Hm?" Jeongin asked again, and she sighed, letting her shoulders loose and saying, "You do know that if you spread the word about what I'm about to say, you can die, right?"

"Of course," he spoke solemnly. 

Seungmin listened intently (and with disbelief, of course) when Eunha continued to speak,

"I'm the Queen of Hell, and every hellish creature, that you're afraid of, worships me. But I personally have never killed or tortured anything, anyone. Yeah, I'm just the Deviless because my father was the King. After he was gone, I was given the responsibility, and that's too human to say out loud. Ew."

Jeongin just silently listened, wordless, and she continued, "So, my mom practically just kicked me out to torture and kill at least one human. That's why I'm here. Yeah."

Jeongin and Seungmin, both stopped right in their tracks.

"You're... here to kill?" Jeongin gulped.

Eunha nodded, and he stifled a scream. Seeing him like that, she added, "If you keep my secret, I'll spare you."

"That's so sweet, baby-"

"Do you wanna die?"

"Sorry, Your Highness."

Meanwhile, Seungmin mumbled, "What kind of cocaine do they consume?"

And he walked off, considering all her story as cow crap and that she was probably high... or that Jeongin was just too naive to believe her.

Yes, friends, sometimes having brain cells can prove to be harmful.

As the scene changed, in the cafeteria, Felix bowed to the crowd after his majestic performance, inspired by that of TikTokers and some overhyped songs. Hyunjin and Jisung clapped enthusiastically, and Chan and Minho looked half dead. Changbin was just there, just existing.

"Guys, guys," Felix suggested as he returned to the table, "Y'all wanna do something fun?"

"This is not OnlyFans, Yongbok," Minho muttered.

Hyunjin gasped, "GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER!"

"Chill, bro, spare my ear drums," Minho flinched.

"Anyways, so my idea," Felix spoke, "Let's sneak up on Jeongin and Eunha tonight and scare them."

"No, Felix, we should respect their privacy and-" Chan couldn't complete when Jisung intervened, "Okay, oldie."

"We're not gonna look at them doing you-know-what, we're just gonna scare them," Felix clarified.

"I'm out," Changbin spoke, "I have better things to do."

"Like swimming in the sea like a walrus," Jisung added.

"YAH!"

"I'm not gonna be there," Chan resigned, and so did Minho.

Hyunjin, Jisung, and Felix looked at each other, and a mental agreement passed through their minds.

May God save them now.

(a/n: ay ayeeee how was thisss? Did you like it?

To get an early update, comment this: Bangeshwar Chandrashekhar supremacy shawty.

Thanks for reading! I love you!)