Chapter 4: Crayons Are Delicious

Eunha, having successfully manipulated the principal pretty easily, got a pass for admission and a dormitory room for herself; and as the principal had said under her black magic: "You're a student now. No documents required. You start from now."

As she walked out of the chamber, slinging a dormitory key around her index finger, she noticed that Jeongin stood at the door, examining her intently and doubtfully.

"What?" she snapped.

"What did you do to him?" Jeongin asked.

"Nothing? He turned out to be way too submissive," she smirked, "Where are the dorms, now, boy?"

"I have a name," he protested.

"Which I don't remember any longer," she clicked her tongue.

He raised a brow, "You forgot 'Yang Jeongin'?"

"Not like I had to memorize it for a ritual," she rolled her eyes.

"Ritual- Are you a part of some demonic cult?"

"Who knows? Maybe I am," she shrugged nonchalantly.

Jeongin stepped back in fear; things such as ghosts and hell and cults frightened him. It was a phobia he's had since childhood, ever since he saw a friend of his perform demonic activities and then eat crayons afterwards (IF YOU'VE READ WHO MADE THIS GROUPCHAT, SAY YEET).

"Scared?" Eunha cocked a brow.

"N-No."

She scoffed, "What are you even scared of?"

"Crayons are delicious," Jeongin blabbered.

"Crayons are- what?"

"Don't mind me," he flailed his arms around, "I'm just... yeah."

Eunha raised both her eyebrows, "You clearly don't know what you're saying."

"Great first impression, Yang Jeongin," he inaudibly mumbled to himself, shaking his head, and then spoke to her, "I'll show you the dorms."

As the two awkwardly walked side by side — more like Jeongin feeling awkward and Eunha simply looking around at the campus, taking in the scenery she had to adapt to for a small period of time.

As she walked, the face of her victim came into her mind, and she couldn't help asking him, "Have you seen a girl with short hair? They were... brown, I think."

Jeongin pointed at the other girls roaming around in the campus, and sighed, "You've gotta be specific. There are, like, a hundred girls like that."

"Small face... very annoying voice."

"All the girls I know have annoying voices."

"Ugh!"

"Hold up," Jeongin came to her front and halted her, holding her by the shoulders, and exclaimed, "You're into girls?"

"What does that even mean?" Eunha blinked.

"Are you bi? Or even a lesbian?"

Eunha stood confused... until she realized that he was hinting at her sexuality. Don't ask how she knew what that meant. Let's just say that she walked into two devils making out while burning a human... when she was 6 years old.

And even though she wasn't against homosexuality, that scene was horrifying. Like, imagine seeing two peopl- er, devils, sucking each other's faces off while a human cried behind them, being burned alive. Yeah, scarring things from childhood.

In the present time, that trauma resurfaced, and what was her coping mechanism to overcome that flashback?

Lift Jeongin by the collar and growl, "NO!"

"Dude, are you homophobic?"

"No! Shut up this instant or you'll be my first victim!"

Jeongin laughed, "Victim to what? Your first kiss?"

Eunha fumed, her face reddening, and if she could, then she would have burned him right there and then. However, people watched the scene from the sidelines, and she sighed deeply and pushed Jeongin away.

He fell on his butt a few steps away from her, and winced, "You're really strong!"

"Shut up and show me the dorms," she closed her eyes, trying to calm herself down. Jeongin got up on his feet and cheekily grinned, "Yes, m'lady."

"Cringe."

And the two walked towards the section of the girls' dormitory, and he wasn't supposed to enter the premises, because students are horny at this age and the school knew about it well.

"So this is where we say goodbye," he bowed, "At your service, m'lady."

"Shut up and go away."

Jeongin chuckled at her behavior, "You're such a tsundere."

"What in the world is that?"

He chuckled harder, almost sounding like full-fledged laughter, "You don't need to know."

Eunha, having already been embarrassed by him, still replayed whatever had happened in the day. As he turned to walk away, she clicked her tongue and groaned, "You."

"Hm?" Jeongin turned around.

"I have already had my first kiss," she spoke, looking anywhere but at him, her face reddened already.

Why was this happening to her, oh Mommy Devil?

Jeongin let out a little 'hehehe' at that, pointing two thumbs at her and teasing, "Score!"

"Get lost!"

(a/n: idk this is low-key cute in some weird way, I don't get it

Did you like ittttt? Comment please!!

Literally nobody is reading this book lmao I hope you can tag your friends who would find this interesting ig, your choice!!

Thanks for reading! I love you!)