Chapter 5: Sleeping Beauty With Her First Kiss

"So... this is a dorm," Eunha said distastefully, staring at the dormitory she had been given to stay at. Cobwebs decorated the corners of the room, dust spread everywhere, and dude, did a rat die in here or something?

"Cool, I can live with that," she shrugged, plopping down on the bed with no care in the world. She stared at the ceiling aimlessly for about five seconds, when a cockroach came crawling over to her.

You wouldn't have expected the scream erupting out of our Deviless, but now you know: what is the great Deviless scared of? Cockroaches.

Eunha jumped out of the bed and, using her power of demonic curses, she pointed her finger at the insect, yelling, "GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU ROACH! I CURSE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO ROT IN MY HOMELAND!"

Lightning erupted from her finger, and all of a sudden, the roach vanished... and so did its family. Rest in peace?

Eunha breathed hard, and then looked around. How long had this chamber been locked up? What if there were more roaches in here? No, the queen shall not allow it, nope.

And with a motion of hands flailed around, the cobwebs cleared off the corners, the room tidied, and the dust evaporated. It finally looked like a human's room.

"Ew," she spat at the thought that she was matching the human taste,

"What has my life come to?"

---

The doorbell to her dorm rang, and she very conveniently ignored it. It rang again, and again, and again... until it stopped. Eunha smiled in her sleep; so the pest was gone-

"WAKE UP, SLEEPING BEAUTY WHO HAS HAD HER FIRST KISS!" That same guy from yesterday yelled from her window. Yang Jeongin, right?

She grabbed a pillow and covered her face with it, but Jeongin didn't stop, "WAKE UP!"

"Ignore, ignore," she mumbled to herself.

"I'LL GIVE YOU YOUR SECOND FIRST KISS IF YOU WAKE UP NOW!"

Eunha groaned.

"SLEEPING BEAUTY WITH HER FIRST KISS-" Jeongin couldn't complete when she picked up something random from the nightstand and launched it at the window, shattering the glass and scaring the living daylights out of Jeongin.

"WHAT IS IT?" she yelled, and the birds sitting on the nearby tree outside flew away.

"Good morning to you, too!" was that Felix's voice? It sounded deep enough to be his...

Opening both her eyes fully to look at the window, she found Felix and Jeongin waving at her. Why hadn't she pulled the curtains last night, ugh?

Getting up from the bed (and flipping off the covers so harshly that they practically flew off to the land of penguins), she approached the window, "What do you want?"

"To pick you up for school! It's your first day here, right?" Felix chirped, "How could we let you go alone?"

"Sweet," she sarcastically spoke, "So you very efficiently chose, what, 8 AM to disturb me?"

"School starts in ten minutes?" Felix was low-key confused.

"So damn early?!" Eunha rubbed her eyes, "Hell is better than this place."

"Naww, I bet Hell is nothing compared to school."

Eunha chuckled, "You think?"

Jeongin and Felix's eyes flew open, and they stared at each other. Jeongin managed to let out in wonder, "Did she just laugh?"

"It sounded so awkward, my god!"

"Die," Eunha spoke, all traces of laughter vanishing in an instant.

"Sounds more like you," Jeongin seemed satisfied.

"Hurry! Let's go to school!"

---

Wearing a school uniform that had been dropped at her dorm the previous night by an attendant, it consisted of a pair of a skirt and a shirt, with a blazer on the shoulders. Not a fan of the fabric, but it was still okay for Eunha, as she walked with Felix on one side, and Jeongin on the other.

"Hey, Jeongin?" Felix asked.

"Yeah?"

"What's up with the second first kiss thingy you said back then?"

Eunha sighed. Not this bullshit at eight in the morning.

Jeongin halted, and so did Felix. Eunha, however, kept walking, aware that the two had stopped walking, so the two caught up to her and stopped her.

"If you're still on about the kiss-" she couldn't complete when Felix intervened, "WHAT KISS? DID YOU TWO KISS?"

"No-"

"JEONGIN, DID YOU FINALLY LEARN FROM US HOW TO BE FLIRTY?"

"I'm trying, but we didn-" Even Jeongin couldn't speak when Felix panicked, "OUR BOY HAS GROWN UP!"

"What's happening here?" came the receding hairline boy's voice — Chan, right? Along with him, the rest of the group approached her, Felix, and Jeongin.

"CHANNIE! JEONGIN KISSED EUNHA!"

"They- WHAT?"

Eunha sighed; this was why she hated humans.

(a/n: call me shoerack geolyoso call me shoerack geolyoso- (that's what my sis heard in the outro of Venom so like yeah i can't unhear it now)

Did you like this chapter?

Thanks for reading! I love you!)