Chapter 21: When Minho Joined Wattpad

"Now that you two are okay," Chan spoke, looking at Eunha quietly sitting beside Jeongin, "We want answers." 

Eunha's head snapped at him, "What answers?" 

"Don't think that we don't know about your secret, you two," Changbin folded his arms. 

The Deviless panicked (wow, that's kinda new); were they hinting about her true identity? Did Hyunsunglix rat her out? And who else knew? The entire school, now? She was at the very verge of hunting down the three idiots smiling at her and Jeongin foolishly. She shouldn't have trusted them. 

"Bro, what?" Jeongin asked, gulping. 

"We know that your relationship isn't just about sexual... deeds," Minho grimaced as he spoke, "We kinda ship you both." 

"Ship? Are you going to sail us off to another continent or what?" Eunha was relieved that the "secret" that was exposed wasn't her true identity. 

Although coming to think of it, she wouldn't really mind letting any of them in on her secret. For the approximately hundred years that she has lived, her closest companion was her vampire servant, who was punctured and stabbed twenty times by the Devil, her father, who had been served his food three minutes later than usual by that vampire. A painful memory, she recalled. Sis had just spent extra three minutes trying to talk to Eunha herself and look where that got her. 

Coming back to the present, she looked around to see everyone facepalming around the table, "What?" 

"I keep forgetting that you're a boomer," Changbin shook his head. 

"Excuse me? Is that a compliment?" 

"Let me guess: you don't know what 'boomer' means, do you?" 

"...Shut up, or I'll cut your tongue off."

Seungmin chuckled, "Typical Eunha."

Hyunjin gasped, "Eunha, no! It's the only one he's got!" 

"Yeah!" Jisung added, "Take one of his kidneys, he's got two of them." 

Changbin looked around in disgust, "Some friends I have." 

"Anyways, cry somewhere else," Minho changed the topic, "Tell us more about you and Jeongin's relationship." 

"Such a gossip girl," Jeongin laughed. Minho chucked the leftover crust of his pizza at him. 

"More so, we don't know much about Eunha herself. She's always had this air of mystery around her," Chan giggled at his own description. 

You know what time it is! For that one desperate Banger to come in! 

That Banger cartwheeled into the scene, standing up and having a nosebleed because of we-know-who, and gushed, "That giggle! That tickled me in the aortic pump and now red, slimy liquid is pumping faster into my veins! I feel alive!" 

"..." the entire table kept quiet. 

The Banger moonwalked out of the area of vision of the nine people on the table, and Chan spoke, "Wow... that was new." 

The rest just turned to stare at him for that 'new'. Seungmin spoke, "That was new?" 

"You mad, bruh?" 

Iconic. Sigh. 

"We were asking about Eunha, here?" Hyunjin drove them back to the topic, earning a bored glare from her. Everyone looked at her for some kind of introduction to her life, or her dark past, or her mysterious living conditions, or the story of how her parents died in a car accident and how she's living with an abusive uncle which has made her so strong. 

However, Eunha locked her arms behind her head and spoke, "I'm hungry." 

"You're from Hungary?" Jisung gasped, mishearing her. He stood up abruptly (and dramatically) and shrieked, "You told us that you're from Hell!" 

"Hey, I heard her say that to Jeongin, too!" Seungmin pointed an accusing finger at her, "She's a fraud!" 

Eunha listened, bored and yawning, while Jeongin's eyes were wide in fear. How was she okay with all this?

"Dude, she can't be a fraud," Felix intervened, "We've seen her turn the warden into a rat!" 

"Felix, since when have you been consuming weed?" Changbin scolded him, and the Aussie was agape, "Wha- I- No!" 

"What magic? Did she work in some circus?" Seungmin asked, interested. 

"Feeling good right now," Eunha said, satisfied (reference much?). 

"I don't believe any of this!" Minho whined, "Let's just listen to how she had to work in a circus since she was five because her father ran away with all her mother's money and the mother became an alcoholic, leaving her to fetch the money for the house. It's her sob story, let's just hear her out." 

"Since when did you join Wattpad?" Jeongin incredulously questioned him. 

Everyone started bickering loudly, causing only chaos. It was starting to get to Eunha, so she stood up and waved her hands around, and suddenly, the cafeteria was empty. Not a single soul was around to be seen, and the bickering of the eight came to a sudden halt. 

For two seconds, it was pin-drop silence. 

Those two seconds later, Changbin screamed. 

(a/n: HAHAHA I UPDATED TWICE IN A DAY AFTER A FEW MONTHS OMG PHEW I LOVE DOING THISSSS

I BET NO ONE SELF INSERTS LIKE ME LMAO :3 

And asking for some reason, is anyone an Atiny here? I've launched two Ateez books, and the third book is on its way! If interested, please check them out on my profile. 

Did y'all like thissss? 

Thanks for reading! I love you!)