Chapter 8: Hairline's Banger And Shinchan's Butt

After surviving a Chemistry class and not understanding shit, Eunha found herself being directed towards a certain table in the cafeteria during recess, led by a cheerful Hyunjin, who had probably forgotten all about his arm being injured, and the person who had injured him, too.

As soon as the people on the table caught sight of Jisung and Hyunjin along with Eunha, they waved too excitedly — except for Minho. Eunha found herself relating to the guy about 2.75 percent — because feeling relatable with humans? Ew, no.

"Hi, hi!" Felix chirped, patting on the seat beside him, "Come, sit!"

Eunha sighed and sat by him, muttering, "I'm hungry."

"Me too," Chan piped up, "Let's go and order something?"

So Chan, Minho, and Eunha got up and stood in the queue to collect some food items for the group when she questioned, "Hey, hairline."

"It's Chan," if he could've cried, he would've cried.

"Yeah, yeah," she waved it off, "That girl has been staring at you for so long. It's like she wants to prey on you or something."

"Where?" Chan looked at where Eunha was pointing, finding a girl shamelessly staring at him from the far end of the cafe. Chan, being the polite boy that he was (and also Mister Steal Your Girl- which is completely justified), smiled and waved at the girl.

So she gasped and collapsed. So much for being a Banger. I bet she just wanted to be Hairline's precious little Banger- we're getting too personal now.

Chan stopped waving midway, and Eunha chuckled. Minho snorted, "Maybe she saw your hairline and fainted."

"Can you stop?" Chan protested.

"Okay, baldie."

Hairline sighed.

As the queue progressed, they went up to the front and Eunha let out, "One liquid drug for me."

The cashier stopped working and stared up at her. Minho and Chan's eyes widened in panic. The students around them halted and gawked at Deviless.

She just simply looked around and muttered, "What...? Does no one consume caffeine here or what?"

"OOOH!" everyone went, and the cashier stared, "What's wrong with kids these days?"

"Exactly," she agreed, and the cashier had second thoughts about this job of his.

Meanwhile, at their table, Jisung stared at pictures of Shinchan's ass on his phone for no reason. Seungmin, who sat beside him, made gagging noises.

"What? He's peachy. I aspire to have an ass like him someday," Jisung spoke, eyes shining with hope and motivation.

"Jisung, he's 5," Seungmin stated the obvious.

"Since how long?"

"Stay away from me."

"Guuuuys," Jeongin dragged out, "I have some doubts on Eunha."

"You literally try to flirt with her every chance you get and end up almost dead. How long are we going to keep saving you from her wrath?" Changbin stated.

"He tries to flirt. Keyword: tries," Seungmin added.

"At least he's trying," Felix spoke up, "And we're kinda succeeding in teaching him how to flirt."

"Would y'all listen to me?" Jeongin tried, "I think she isn't normal."

"To slam a hand on Jisung's car and break it? Well, yeah," Hyunjin shrugged, "But she saved us from trigonometry so I'll just worship her from now on."