[A/n's P.O.V.]

It was already Sunday and Haneul was doing her homeworks together with Haechan.

Jisung was also there to help them. He may be young but he knows every answer to your questions.

"Okay so how the fuck do you solve this thing? All I understand is I have to find the x of the fucking square" Haneul scratched her head. (I can relate to her, I hate mathಥ‿ಥ)

Jisung looked at her papers and he pointed at her answer

"You used the wrong formula Jessy, you should multiply it instead of dividing it." [I srsly don't know anything abt math so bare with me:)]

"Oh, that's why. Thanks Park" Jisung nodded and she continued answering.

"Hey, are you excited for tomorrow Jisung? I bet those girls will surround you the second you step inside that school" Haechan snickered and Haneul rolled her eyes

"Uhm, I can't talk to other students other than you Haechan hyung, Jessy, Chenle hyung and Domin."

"And why is that?" Haechan raised his eyebrow and looked at Haneul

"What? I'm protecting him from those bitches" Haneul shrugged and Haechan sighed

"Don't listen to her Ji, you can talk to whoever you like-"

"Excuse me? I'm the master here Lee Donghyuck?"

"I won't talk to others hyung, I don't like to socialize anyway" Jisung said and pursed his lips

"Fine. Just don't follow whatever Haneul says, she'll just abuse you" Haneul glared at Haechan who didn't gave a fuck.

"Ma'am? Sirs? Dinner is ready" A maid said from the other side of the door.

"Okay, we'll be there in a sec" Haechan said and they finished their homeworks before going downstairs.

🕯️

"Eh? You're going to school tomorrow?" Chenle shouted. Yes Chenle and Domin are in the Lee's mansion. They already knew about Jisung since Haneul explained it to them immediately when the two saw him.

"Yep, and I'll be sticking with Jessy" He said and ate his kimbap.

"Yah, why do you let him call you Jessy but when we call you Jessy you'll get mad" Domin pouted and Haneul rolled her eyes.

"Stop being a kid and eat your food Domin. I let him call me Jessy since I'm his master". Haneul said and Jisung nodded.

"Anyways, where's Mark hyung?" Domin asked

"He's at Jaemin's house, probably drinking his ass again" Haechan said and sighed

"I didn't expect that Mark hyung would turn out to be like this after what happened"

"Why? What happened?" Jisung asked cluelessly

"You shouldn't know yet. Be quiet and eat your food" Haneul said sternly and walked out of the kitchen

"You shouldn't have asked that Ji" Domin said

"We'll tell you when the time is right. Alright Jisung?" Haechan said and he nodded. Jisung continued eating his food and the dining room went quiet.

[Monday]

"Haneul! Jisung! Wake up, it's time for school!" Taeyong wake the two up. Jisung immediately went to the other bathroom outside to take a bath.

Jisung literally has a room for himself but he insisted on sleeping in Haneul's room to protect her.

On the other side, Haneul was still asleep on her bed.