— Chapter 4 —

[A/n's P.O.V.]

Haneul and Jisung arrived home and they headed upstairs to change their clothes.

The maids called them after a few minutes for dinner and they proceeded to the kitchen downstairs.

"I heard you two went to Taeil hyung's café?" Haechan asked and the two nodded

"His caramel latte is really good hyung! I want to try it again next time" Jisung said and Haechan patted his head.

"We'll get one tomorrow Sungie, since I will also go there to see Taeil hyung. It's been awhile" Haechan said while eating his omelette.

"It's kinda lonely here when the two hyungs and your two friends aren't around" Jisung stated and Haechan nodded

"Yeah, this mansion is too big for the two of us, well now we're three. But it still feels weird even tho I basically live here"

"Can Renjun stay here Chan? I mean there are alot of available rooms" Haneul suggested and Haechan smirked

"Why? So you would see his morning face everyday?" He teased and Haneul buried her face on her palms.

"Ugh, whatever. I'm done eating, I'll be in my room" Haneul stood up and went to her room.

"I'm done too hyung. I'll be in her room, I need to talk to her about some things" Haechan nodded and Jisung followed the girl upstairs.

As Jisung stood in front of the door, he held the doorknob and knocked first. He heard a faint 'come in', so he opened the door and went inside, not forgetting to close the door again.

"Are you okay?" Jisung asked and went to the balcony where Haneul was at.

"Yeah, just needed some fresh air" The two went quiet and Jisung thought of something to say

"Woah, the sky is so pretty" Haneul looked at the sky and saw alot of stars twinkling.

"It is"

"Do you know that the stars are the souls of your loved ones that passed away?" Jisung asked

"Ji, that's not true, stars are just rocks and they're twinkling because of the sun" She said and Jisung looked at her

He admired her sharp features, she looks so gorgeous while admiring the beauty of the night.

"Earth to Jisung? Why are you staring at me? Is there something on my face?" She asked and Jisung shook his head.

"Nothing. I was just thinking of something to say so we wouldn't be standing here in silence" Haneul chuckled and sighed

"How about we get to know each other? You know? Tell some basic informations, and stuff"

"You go first" Jisung said and Haneul nodded

"Well, I'm Lee Haneul, my english name is Jessy Lee. I'm 20 years old. I was born on the 31st of October. I was born and raised in Canada, that explains why I have an english name."

"I have three older brothers which are Lee Taeyong or Thomas Lee, Lee Minhyung or Mark Lee, and Lee Donghyuck or Peter Lee. We call Donghyuck, Haechan because mom gave him that nickname when he was a kid."

"My mom and dad died on a plane crash 7 years ago, which is also the cause why Mark changed."

"When we were kids, me, Haechan and Mark were very close. We would always play together and we were inseparable."

"And yeah, now Mark is very distant to us and he barely comes home. He would either go to his friends' house to drink or do something weird."

"Anyways, back to me. I have a birthmark here on my hand, Renjun also has one and Haechan would always say that the two of us are soulmates" Haneul chuckled before continuing."

"And lastly, I have social anxiety and depression. There are times I wouldn't go outside if my room and won't eat."

"Haechan would always comfort me whenever my anxiety attacks. That's why he's careful with his words sometimes, making sure he wouldn't trigger my anxiety."

"Your turn Jisung" she said and Jisung nodded.

"My name is Park Jisung, I'm 20 and I was born on the 5th of February. I basically don't have parents and siblings since I was been made magically by our head master."

"I have powers that can protect you, but it won't work if there are alot of people around me. My powers are Invisibility, Teleporting, Time freeze, and Fast reflexes."

"I can only appear when you lit the candle and I will disappear when the candle will melt down to the bottom."

"In our universe, my age is 200. Crazy right? But yeah, I've been living for 200 years already, which is equivalent to 20 years in this universe."

"I easily fall inlove with a person that I'm interested in. And I'm addicted with Lavender scents"

"We're the same then! I also love Lavender scents" Jisung smiled at her

"I don't have anything more to say. How about let's play 2 lies and a truth" Haneul nodded and told him to go first.

"Okay, I love to ride roller coasters, I don't get startled easily, and I like someone right now"

"Seriously? I can only spot one lie there!" Haneul pouted and Jisung shook his head

"Just guess"

"Uhm, the lies are you don't get startled easily and you like someone right now" Jisung shook his head again.

"The first one's right, the second isn't"

"So you're afraid of roller coasters?" He nodded and she gasped

"You like someone? Who is it?" Haneul looked at him and he just smiled

"I'm gonna tell you at the right time" She crossed her arms and huffed out.

"Okay your turn"

"Well, I'm afraid of the dark, I already had my first kiss, I love bright colors"

"Easy, the lies are you had your first kiss and you love bright colors" She shook her head and chuckled

"Nah, I'm not afraid of the dark and I hate bright colors. I already had my first kiss when I was in senior high school" Jisung's smile dropped and looked at her.

"With who?"

"Huang Renjun"

— tbc.

oooh, Huang Renjun ey?¯\_(ツ)_/¯

word count: 1017 words
date published: 04/03/22

Soob_bbang