열넷

— Chapter 14 —

[The next day]

"Hyung how are we gonna fix the company's problem right now? I can't think of any solution" Mark said and ruffled his hair.

Their company was very close to being bankrupt and their only hope was the Choi's, but then again, they rejected their offer.

"There must be a way Minhyung-ah. Well there are two options, we could ask other companies or we'll just let the company go bankrupt and close it" The room went quiet and Mark didn't like the idea of closing the company.

"Hyung, let's do everything we can. We can't close the company, because I know that our parents will be disappointed in us" Taeyong sighed and took a seat on the couch

"Then what should we do?"

"Maybe-" Mark was cutted by the doorbell ringing. He stood up and opened the main door, revealing a very familiar figure.

"Oh? Lee Jeno?"

~~~

"Really? You could help us with the company?" Taeyong asked and Jeno nodded.

Jeno is their closest cousin and he's the smartest in their family. Jeno already finished studying so he's now currently the CEO of Lee enterprises.

"Yeah hyung, I heard your company is almost bankrupt, so I immediately took action and decided to help you guys"

"Wah, Thank you so much Jeno-yah. You're our last hope in saving the company, I hope this works well" Taeyong said and Jeno smiled

"Don't worry hyung, I won't let you down"

"Guys! I brought some ice creams from— LEE JENO?!" Haneul shouted as she saw Jeno sitting on their couch.

"Hello Hannie! It's nice to see you again" He showed his infamous eye smile. And without another word, Haneul attacked him with a big hug.

"Oh my goodness Jeno, where have you been? I was so close to hiring an investigator to find you idiot" She pouted and Jeno chuckled then ruffled her hair.

"I was just busy with my company Haneul. And don't worry, you'll be seeing my handsome face everyday from now on" Haneul pulled away, showing a fake disgusted face

"Ugh, here we go again with the handsome face card" She rolled her eyes and stood up.

"I'll be in my room now, you guys can continue talking. Come on Ji" Haneul and Jisung went upstairs, leaving the three businessmen talking downstairs.

"Chan? You there?" Haneul called out from the outside of Haechan's door.

"Yeah, I'm currently playing a game- Shit, run away from them Chenle!" he shouted from the other side of the door and Haneul sighed

"Guess we have to eat the ice creams by ourselves?" She faced Jisung with a sly smirk.

"Let's go!" The two shouted and entered the girl's room. They set up a movie on the television and prepared some snacks too.

Haneul and Jisung decided to sit on the beanbags so they won't stain her bed with the ice creams.

As they were already comfortable, they started the movie and enjoyed their foods.

In the middle of the movie, Haneul suddenly remembered something, and it caused pain in her head.

'Oh, hello master!"

'I will be your guardian and I'll protect you from the danger'

'Hey Jess, I realized that I didn't follow most of the rules. I'm sorry for that'