삼십삼

— Chapter 33 —

"What? Haneul got kidnapped?" Mark shouted and Taeyong nodded

"It's the Lims, isn't it?" Haechan asked and Taeyong nodded once again and sighed deeply.

"He gave us three days to deal with the companies, and if we won't do anything, they'll kill Haneul for sure and I'm not gonna let that happen" He stood up and called some of his men

"But, we can't just give up the company hyung! Mom and Dad gave the responsibilities to you and Mark hyung, they expected that you'll never bring it down"

"Don't worry Chan, I already got a plan. But we need a backup"

"You're gonna call him?" Mark asked and Taeyong turned around with a smirk on his face

"Why not?" He dialed the number and waited for it to answer"

After two rings, he heard a voice from the other line.

"Hey Taeyong what's up?"

"We need your help. Our sister is kidnapped by Lim Chanwook and he gave us three days to deal with the company. If not, he'll kill her"

"I can see that this is a very serious matter. Alright, I'll book a ticket for tonight's flight. Track Haneul's phone and make sure they won't move to another place"

"Sure, see you later Jongseong". Taeyong ended the call and exited his office, leaving the two inside who were staring at each other

"Should we do something?" Haechan asked and Mark nodded.

"Let's gather all of our friends. Maybe they could help" Haechan hummed and exited the office too while contacting their friends.

🕯️

"So I gathered you all today for an emergency meeting. Haneul got kidnapped and we need your help in saving her. Since we all had trained in using guns, bombs and rifles, I bet we can defeat them." Mark said

"So let me do a roll call to know if everybody's here."

"Haechan?"

"Here"

"Taeyong hyung?"

"Here"

"Jeno, Jaemin, Renjun, Chenle, Jisung, Domin, and Jaehyun?"

"We're all here"

"Okay good. So Chanwook hid Haneul in a basement far from the city. I had tracked her phone awhile ago and that's why I knew where she is."

"Taeyong hyung had called our friend from USA, His name is Jongseong and he's the son of our business partner in USA. Their company is called the Park's Enterprises."

"Woah! You mean Jay? I've always wanted to meet him in person"Chenle said and Renjun glared at him, making Chenle shut his mouth

"So yeah anyways, he's arriving tonight and he already had made up of a plan on how to rescue Haneul. About our plan, we're gonna discuss it right now."

Mark took out a big sheet of paper that has drawings in it. That would be the map and it shows where the location is at.

"So we all know that the Lim's has alot of bases. There's one near the Han river, one far from the city, one in the woods and one in Australia. Haechan had looked out for their base in Australia and luckily it was closed for good. So that leaves us three options to choose."

"But I would prefer that we split up incase those idiots would move. Me, Haechan, Chenle and Renjun would go to the main base which is the one that is far from the city."