열둘

— Chapter 12 —

[Haneul's P.O.V.]

I opened the door of my room and took the candle that was on my study table.

"Han, are you okay?" Renjun asked and entered my room

"Where did I bought this?"

"At Jaehyun hyung's shop. Han, please calm down first-" I dashed outside and took the keys of my car.

I rushed out of the mansion and I could hear Haechan and Renjun calling my name, but I ignored them.

I hopped on my car and drove straight to Jaehyun oppa's shop. Upon arriving there, it was closed already.

"Damn it" I cursed and went back to my car. I need to go to Domin and Jaehyun oppa's house.

I sped through the streets, luckily there wasn't a traffic. When I arrived at their house, I immediately hopped off the car and ran to their doorstep.

I rang the doorbell and impatiently knocked on the door.

"Wait for a sec jeez no need to- Haneul?" Domin opened the door and Haneul went inside

"Where's Jaehyun oppa?"

"Oh, he's already in America. His plane arrived there an hour ago."

"Fuck! Do you have the keys of his shop?"

"Sadly no, he always brings his keys with him everywhere. Why tho?"

"Do you have any candles here? The magical ones? You know Jisung right? I need to bring him back right now"

"Wait you remember him?"

"Not yet but Renjun told me everything. I'm so pissed with Haechan right now. How dare he keep this from me"

"Woah Han, calm down. I'll check the basement if he still have those candles" He let me sit on the couch while he went to the basement to look for the candle.

"Sorry Han, There are only basic candles here. Maybe you'll have to wait until Jaehyun hyung comes home"

"Ah, Fuck my life. Give me his address, I'm flying to America this instant-"

"Han no, You should go home for now alright? You're not in the right mind right now-"

"No Domin, I need Jisung back! I want to remember everything!" I started crying and Domin hugged me

"Shh, it's okay. You should go home okay? How about I'll call him tomorrow and ask about the candle?"

"Can you call him right now?"

"I'll try" He took his phone and dialed Jaehyun's number. It rang again and again but nobody answered the call

"Maybe he's asleep right now Han. I'll call him tomorrow morning alright?" Haneul sighed and nodded slowly.

"I better go now Min, Sorry for disturbing you"

"Nah, it's okay Han. I will always be free for you. Now you should go home, Haechan might be worried right now"

"Tss, I don't care about him" I said and bid goodbye to Domin and drove back to the mansion.

"Goodness Haneul, where have you been? I swear I almost called the police awhile ago" Mark hugged me and I hugged back and sighed deeply

"Sorry Mark, I just went to Domin's house. I was looking for Jaehyun oppa but he's in America right now" I parted from the hug and saw Haechan at the back of Mark, head hanging down.

"I'll go to my room now, good night" I walked pass Haechan and went upstairs. I entered my room and threw myself on the bed.

I opened my gallery and looked at the picture that me and Jisung took at the hills.