삼십이

— Chapter 32 —

"I'M HOOOOOOMEEE!" Haneul shouted as she entered her lovely home. And also, Haneul had invited Jisung to go with her since she wanted them to meet him.

"OUR HANEUL IS- Jisung?" Taeyong's eyes widened as he saw the latter standing beside his sister.

"Am I really seeing you?"

"Oh no sir. I'm actually a doctor of SNH too. Haneul invited me to go with her since she wanted you to meet me. And also, I'm not the Jisung you know, yes, Haneul told me about the Jisung you all have known" He explained professionally.

"O-Oh, is that so? Uhm, come in. We had prepared a lot of foods so, don't worry about it. And also I invited-"

"HELLO PEOPLE OF THE LEE'S RESIDENCE, KING CHENLE IS HERE TOGETHER WITH HIS LOVELY BOYFRIEND HUANG RENJUN AND MY BUTLER, JUNG DOMIN"

"Since when did I became your butler Zhong fucking Chenle?" Domin rolled his eyes and Chenle scoffed and faced the latter.

"Since the day you were born Butler Domin" He said and dragged his boyfriend to the kitchen.

"Hey! Why didn't you wait for me? I told you that I had a check up with a patient so I might get late, but I didn't say that you can go first! Now my gas is wasted" Domin said to Haneul and Jisung. The two laughed at Domin's words and patted his shoulder

"Don't worry Min, I'll pay for your "wasted gas"" Haneul laughed and they proceeded to the kitchen where the foods were placed.

"Granny!" The girl ran to her grandma and engulfed her in a tight hug.

"Where's grandpa?"

"He went to the store to buy something, come on kids and let's eat!" They all sat on the dining table and started eating. They talked, laughed and shared some unforgettable moments about their past.

Haneul had noticed something weird about Haechan and Domin and this started a month ago. She wanted to ask them but she didn't want to make them uncomfortable or what, so she remained silent.

"Uh guys? I wanted to announce something and I kept this for a month from you. And I think, this is the right time to tell you that.." he trailed off and looked at Domin who was smiling at him.

"I KNEW IT!" Haneul jumped and cheered when she saw the two having an eye contact with a big smile on their faces.

"Know what Haneul?" Taeyong asked

"Lee Donghyuck and Jung Domin are dating, period" she said proudly and sat back on her chair since her grandma told her so.

"How'd you find out Han?" Haechan asked and Haneul just smiled at her brother

"I have my ways Chan. But it was pretty obvious tho since you've been smiling a lot and then when I mention Domin's name, you would go excited and ask alot. Then one time I caught you and Domin having a face time and you even called him baby. Chan, you're weirdly obvious smh"

"Oh well, yeah that's my announcement, Domin and I are dating for a month already." Haechan said and smiled at Domin

"OKAY! More announcements? I'm hungry" Chenle once again said and made the whole group laugh.

"Actually yes Chenle, I also have an announcement"

"What? You and Doyoung oppa are dating?" Haneul asked and Taeyong's eyes widened too

"How'd you know?!"

"Oh come on Tyong. I know all of you, and I definitely know when you're acting different or not. And also, I may or may not told your assistant and Mark to keep an eye on you" She shrugged and Jisung chuckled