열아홉

— Chapter 19 —

4 days, 1 candle used, 1 left.

Things got pretty hard for Haneul and Jisung. They decided not to attend classes for four days so they could do everything they want without worrying about school.

Jisung was still glued with Haneul. Haechan tried to borrow Jisung from her but the girl won't let him.

Haneul's older brothers were worried because Haneul would cry out of the blue.

She doesn't eat on time and would even skip meals. Jisung didn't like seeing her like this

They did everything they can to make her eat her meals.

"Haneul, eat your lunch please. You don't want something to happen to you right?" Haechan pleaded and the girl didn't listen and stayed beside Jisung who was sleeping.

"Han, you shouldn't skip your meals. We don't want you to get hurt."

And as usual, she didn't listen. The room went quiet for a bit then Taeyong suddenly said something that made Haneul look at him

"If you'll eat, I'll do everything I can to get more magical candle."

"But, Jaehyun oppa said that there's no more stacks. They had stopped making them-"

"Then I'll pay them, double, triple heck even 10x. Just please eat your meals Jessy" Their attention was caught by Jisung who groaned and stretched his arms.

"Oh? Hyungs, what's going on?"

"Well, your pretty girlfriend won't eat her meals. Please talk to her Sung." And by that, the three left the room, leaving the two still cuddled on the bed.

"You skipped meals again?" Haneul looked at him and nodded slowly. Jisung sighed and shook his head

"What did I tell you Haneul? You should take care of yourself. You wouldn't eat meals even if I'm still here. What if I'll be gone already, would you hurt yourself even more?"

"N-No. I just.. I don't have the appetite"

"But you haven't ate since last night!" He shouted and Haneul looked at him with teary eyes.

Jisung sighed and hugged her. "I'm sorry for shouting at you. Just don't do anything that could hurt you Han. I don't like seeing you suffering"

"It's okay Ji. I'm sorry for being a stubborn girl and a burden to all of you-"

"You're not a burden Haneul. Don't ever think of that"

"Come on, let's go downstairs and eat."

🕯️

"What do you want to do today baby?"

"I don't know. Maybe go somewhere? I'm kinda sick looking at the ceiling all day"

Jisung and Haneul got ready and they decided that they will go to Taeil's café.

As they finished changing, Haneul took her keys and exited the mansion, followed by Jisung.

They hopped on Haneul's car and she drove to Taeil's café.

"Oh! Haneul, Jisung! What brings you here?"

"Obviously to buy drinks Moon. The usuals please" She sat on the stool in front of the counter, Jisung sat beside her and waited for their drinks.

"Oh right, do you wanna try our new best seller? It's strawberry and oreo frappe. You would love it Han"

"Yeah sure. Bring it in"

"What's this hyung?" Jisung pointed at the tiramisu inside the container.

"That's a tiramisu Jisung-ah. Would you like to try one?"