이십육

— Chapter 26 —

"Lee Haneul! I told you to get up before 9, we're running late because of you!" Domin said while driving on the road.

Haneul had woken up late today since she, Chenle and Haechan were playing PUBG last night and stopped at 1 AM.

"Well blame Chenle, he's the one who asked us to play. It wasn't even intentional that we ended at 1 AM, we lost track of the time okay?"

"Still, you should've slept early than playing with those two idiots."

"Come on Domin, we're just 10 minutes late, what's wrong about that?"

"Haneul, we're not high school students anymore, remember that always will ya?" Haneul scoffed and decided to stay quiet since their quarrel won't stop any minute by now.

They both arrived at the hospital and they were immediately called by Bang Chan.

"I knew we were gonna get in trouble" Domin muttered and I rolled my eyes

"He didn't say that we are"

"Then why are we called by him?"

"I don't know I'm not Bang Chan—" Haneul's words were cutted by the door opening.

There, Domin's jaw dropped.

"Oh hey Haneul!" Jisung smiled while going inside the elevator

"SEE! I TOLD YOU DOMIN!"

"J-Jisung? Is that really you?"

"Uhh.. Yes? Do I know you?" Haneul noticed that Jisung was confused with what Domin had said.

"Uhmm, Jisung-ah.. Don't mind him. We just know somebody that has the same name as you and you both kinda look alike each other.."

"Oh, it's alright Haneul. I'm Park Jisung" He took his hand out for a handshake and Domin shook his head

"No Haneul, this is him. I mean, who would look like Jisung when this Jisung is a doctor while the Jisung we know is your guardian?"

"Domin, you just need rest" The elevator dinged and the door opened. Haneul dragged Domin and bid a quick goodbye to Jisung.

"Uhm.. bye?" Jisung muttered to himself and shook his head before exiting the small room.

~

"Dr. Chan, we're really sorry for coming late today. Haneul woke up late since she stayed up late last-"

"Shut up Domin. But we're really sorry for being late today. We're ready to accept any punishment from you"

"No it's alright Haneul and Domin. Actually I called you since I'm gonna assign you to your first patients. Don't worry, some doctors on their first day gets late too. I'm used to it" Dr. Chan chuckled and took out two folders.

"Okay guys, here are your first patients. For Haneul, your patient will be Moon Hyung Seo, he's in room 160. He has a liver cancer and he's about to get operated next month."

"And don't worry, you'll be working with Dr. Park. And for you Domin, you'll be assigned for Kim Jinae. She's in room 127 and she has anemia." He gave the envelopes to the both of them and they bowed

"Good luck on your first day guys!"

🕯️

"Miss, can i ask where's Dr. Park?"

"Which Dr. Park ma'am? There are alot of Parks in this hospital"

"Uhm, the one assigned for Mr. Moon Hyung Seo? The patient with liver cancer in room 160"