삼십

— Chapter 30 —

The next day, Haneul decided to ask permission to Bang Chan for a leave just for today since it was Chenle's birthday.

Haneul tied her hair in a ponytail and wore her white coat before going out of her office.

"Good morning Dr. Lee" A nurse greeted her and she smiled while greeting back. She saw Jisung walking around the corner, holding some papers.

"Hey Jwi. Can you handle Mr. Moon for just this day? I wanted to ask Dr. Bang if I could have a leave for today. I'm gonna attend a birthday party of a friend"

"Yeah sure Han, I can manage. You'll be back tomorrow right?"

"Yes I will, I have to go. Thanks Sungie" She waved before walking again. As she arrived at the front of the door of Bang Chan's office, she took a deep breath before knocking on it.

"Come in!" She heard him say from the other side and she twisted the doorknob open and she went inside.

"Ah Haneul! What brings you here?" He asked

"I was wondering if I could take a leave today? My friend is throwing a birthday party and he invited me to go, if it's okay tho?" She said and Bang Chan thought for a second before nodding.

"Yeah sure, you don't have much work to do today right?" She shook her head and Bang Chan hummed.

"Okay you can go"

"Thanks Dr. Bang, I should leave now, sorry for disturbing you"

"No it's alright Haneul, you didn't disturb me" he smiled and Haneul bowed before going out of his office.

She went back to her office and texted Chenle.

Lele

Me
Hey Le, Dr. Bang agreed. I'll be there at 5pm

Lele
Alright glad to hear that. See ya later
seen 10:48am

She placed her phone in her bag, took off her coat and turned all the lights off before going outside. She was greeted by the nurses and other doctors she passed by.

She decided to go to the mall to buy a present for Chenle. If she's not gonna lie, Chenle was really the hardest person to give a gift since he already had it all.

So Haneul had decided to buy a new pair of shoes since he loves them even tho he already has a bunch of those in his closet.

She got into her car and contacted Haechan. After a few rings, he answered the call

"Hey Han wassup?"

"Will you go to Lele's party later?"

"Yeah, actually I'm going to the mall today
will you attend?"

"Uhuh, Wait there, I'm gonna pick you
up let's go to the mall together"

"Yeah sure, Is Domin gonna attend?"

"Yep, he said he'll be there later since
he still has to check his patients"

"Oh,okay I'm gonna wait inside my room.
Just knock if you're already here"

"Alright"

Haneul ended the call and started the car before driving to her house.

~

*Knock knock knock*

"Come in, I just finished changing." Haechan said and Haneul entered his room"