삼십육

— Chapter 36 —

"Oh my God Haneul, where have you been? And why are you drenched?" Taeyong asked and a maid came running towards them with a towel in her hand.

She gave it to Haneul and excused herself right after. Haneul sighed and sat on the couch, followed by Mark, Taeyong and Jisung.

"I met Domin awhile ago"

"Oh really? How is he? Is he coming here or what?" Taeyong asked and she shook her head

"He said he wanted to see me lifeless instead of Haechan." The room went silent and Mark scoffed out of nowhere.

"After all the things you've given him, he's gonna treat you like this after what happened to Haechan? Hyung, should we teach that dimwit a lesson?" Taeyong sighed and shook his head

"I think he said that out of frustration. He couldn't bare seeing Haneul lifeless. Heck he'll even cry for help when Haneul will have a small injury."

"Well, you're right. But still, he shouldn't say that to her. We would've been more depressed if it was you Haneul" Mark hugged her, not caring if he'll get wet.

"And don't worry Han, I bet that Domin will come to his senses and apologize to you one day. Just give him space for now" Jisung said and Haneul nodded slowly.

"I'll go to my room now, I'll pass dinner, I don't have the appetite to eat now" She said and stood up, walking towards the stairs.

"Oh, you can stay here Jisung-ah. You can stay in Sungie's room for now" She said and smiled faintly at Jisung who just nodded with a small smile plastered on his face.

"Uhm. Where's Jisung's room?"

~

The next day, Haneul woke up early and immediately went to the kitchen to look for food. She smelled something good from downstairs so she thought that maybe Taeyong or their nanny had cooked breakfast.

But to her surprise, she saw Jisung cooking. Haneul's not gonna lie but Jisung looks very attractive in a simple sweatshirt and sweatpants that belonged to the other Jisung.

She even smelled the male's perfume that was very familiar to her.

"Oh Haneul! Come and eat, I had prepared breakfast since Taeyong hyung went to work early and he told your maids to take a week break."

"Mark?"

"He's still asleep. Come on, let's eat" he said and placed the food in front of Haneul and the two started to eat in silence.

"So"

"So-"

The two chuckled as they both started a conversation at the same time.

"You go first" Haneul said and Jisung nodded.

"So, when are you gonna find a job?"

"I don't know, maybe it's best for me to stay at home for now. How about you?"

"I don't think I'll continue being a doctor Han. Maybe apply at your brother's company?"

"Hmm, that's a good choice too. Taeyong gives a good pay. You should give it a try Sung" she said while munching on her pancakes.

"Yeah, I'll talk to him later" He stood up and placed his plate and utensils, planning to wash them after Haneul finishes hers.

"Hey guys, what's for breakfast?" Mark came down, rubbing his eyes as he was still sleepy.

"Pancakes hyung. Will you go to the company today?" Jisung asked

"Hmm, yeah. I need to sort out some papers that Taeyong gave me yesterday.