이십삼

— Chapter 23 —

As days passed by, Haneul and Soobin got along really well. And the girl had forgotten about the candle she was supposed to make.

Soobin did everything to make her happy. He would take her to "Friendly" dates. He would buy her everything she wants. And he would always spend his free time taking her out.

Haneul's not gonna lie when she says she's having a great time with Soobin.

But the problem is, Haneul noticed Soobin's actions. It was too obvious that he likes her.

But she put that thought aside for now. She's enjoying her life for a bit.

"Soobin, can we go to Han river later?" The girl said while sipping on her slush.

"Sure, I don't have anything to do later anyways. So, what's with the sudden thought?"

"Just wanted to see Han river again. It's been awhile, I also missed drinking beer while admiring the view." Soobin smiled at the girl and ruffled her hair.

"Alright, let's go home for now and prepare for later alright? Oh, how about we'll have a night picnic there?"

"Yeah sure, that'll be great".

~

Soobin had dropped her on her mansion and he drove back to his. Haneul had informed her brothers about it, and gladly, they agreed. Just because she's with Soobin.

Haneul entered her room and opened her closet.

"Hmm, what should I wear today?" She looked through her cabinets for the perfect outfit, yet she couldn't decide

"LEE DONGHYUCK!" She shouted and less than a minute, Haechan entered her room

"Any problem?"

"Yes, I need your help in picking an outfit"

"You called the right person!" He then looked through her closet for some clothes.

"Would you go for simple? sexy? covered? revealing?"

"I think I'll go with a simple one Chan, it's not a date anyway"

"Are you sure about that?" Haechan teased her once again and she was about to hit him but he immediately dodged.

"Chill, I was just kidding. But simple it is" He took a gray long sleeved crop top, and black striped skirt, paired with a black converse shoes.

"Here put this on"

"Uhm. it's cold outside Chan, can't I just wear sweatpants or smthn?"

"No, hurry up and change, Soobin will be here in any minute right now" He shoved her to the bathroom and she changed her clothes.

~

"You never fail to amaze me with your fashion sense Chan"

"Oh come on you don't have time to flutter me. Hurry up and put your make up on" She followed his words and started putting make up on her face.

"Should we curl your hair?"

"Wait, Chan, this isn't a date remember? Why are we putting too much efforts with this?"

"Because I could sense that Soobin likes you. You should give him a chance Han" Haneul paused on putting some blush on and looked at Haechan through the mirror.

"Chan.. I can't. You know that Soobin is Yeonjun's younger brother. I don't want to date someone who's related with Yeonjun alright?"

Haechan sighed deeply but then nodded. He continued styling Haneul's hair while she puts on some perfume after doing her make up.