열일곱

— Chapter 17 —

They arrived at the location where the festival was being held. People were everywhere the place.

Jisung was awestruck, it was his first time seeing such an event.

"Oh! Daeyong!" Someone called Haneul's grandma from behind

"Jinae! How are you? It's been awhile since you last visited the countryside"

"I'm good, Canada's great and I decided to visit here again since I missed you. How are you Jongseo?" She asked Haneul's grandfather

"I'm great! Jinae. Oh by the way, you remember our grandkids? Haneul and Haechan"

"OMG! You guys grew up so well! Where's Mark and Taeyong?"

"They're at the city, taking care of our parents' company." Haneul responded and Jinae nodded

"Well, the festival is about to start. Shall we go?" Jongseo said and they all nodded and walked to the entrance

As they entered, Chenle, Domin and Haechan raced to the food stall while Haneul, Jisung and Renjun just stayed with Jinae and their grandparents.

"Aigoo, these kids only went here for food" Daeyong shook her head and Jinae chuckled

"Just let them be Dae. Besides, they're kids, what do you expect them to do?"

"Jisung, Haneul and Renjun you can go and explore the place, me, my husband and Jinae will go somewhere. Let's meet at the parking lot later" She bids goodbye and the three walked away.

"What should we do first Han?" Renjun asked and Haneul hummed as if she was thinking about something

"How about we go and eat some sweet corns. I'm kinda hungry when I smelt them."

"Sure, let's go"

The three walked to the stall and bought for each of them. Once they got their corns, they went to the area where the dance battle was held.

Jisung and Haneul decided to dance My first and last by NCT Dream. They had already mastered the steps so they weren't bothered to practice.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. It is I, Jung Wooseok, the MC for tonight's event" (stan pentagon gays:>)

"So we have 5 contestants tonight. first one is a solo by my brother, Jung Hoseok. Second, a group named P1harmony. Third, Park Jisung and Lee Haneul. Fourth, Hwang Hyunjin, Lee Minho and Lee Yongbok. And lastly Nishimura Riki and Lee Heeseung."

"Good luck to all contestants. Now let me announce the criteria. Audience impact 40%, Synchrony 50%, and face impressions 10%. Once again good luck" He got off of the stage and the first contestant went up and started his performance.

[meanwhile at the backstage]

"You got this guys, Do your best and win the competition" Renjun cheered for them and they thanked him

"Not gonna lie, I kind of feel nervous. It's been awhile since I joined these kind of contests"

"Don't worry Han. We got this, just imagine that you're dancing alone"

"Right, thanks Ji."

"Do you guys know where the three children's at? Renjun suddenly asked and the two shook their head

"Gosh, I feel like I'm a babysitter for 5 kids smh"

"Yah! Go and find them. If they got lost, you would be found dead on the next day" Haneul said and Renjun ran out to find the other three.